Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh TB, what a "GOOD FRIDAY"!

He looks awesome, now is it me or does Rachel look like she belongs in 1985 with that look? :-k
What look is that? In a way she dresses very much like Sats IMO. Look at the pic Luna posted, even the long sleeves she has like Sats.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Oh TB, what a "GOOD FRIDAY"!

He looks awesome, now is it me or does Rachel look like she belongs in 1985 with that look? :-k
What look is that? In a way she dresses very much like Sats IMO. Look at the pic Luna posted, even the long sleeves she has like Sats.
The all black look, black Raybans (hello Tom Cruise) and black tights. But peel off the layers and you have a Sats-like dress I think?
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

This isn't a good friday.....it's a GREAT friday!!! :P
khenton

Post by khenton »

Dunda wrote:Trueblue I love you! :lol: :lol:

He's looking mighty fine!
:stick_iagree: K

BB I think she is going for a hipper look?
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

OMG- What a wonderful way to start the day!! :D :D

They look so good. He looks wonderful - love the scruff. Yes he does look full compared to his C&A ripped look. Me like it .

I dont care what she wears, she is great. Love love love her hair. SIGH
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Yummy, wow, on holiday sign on th see if there is anything new and wall la.
There is the darling couple.
Thanks TB, you are the best.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just wish he would get rid of the blue jacket. He's going to burst out of it "chestwise" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Ingrid72

Post by Ingrid72 »

Oops
Last edited by Ingrid72 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote: Yes, his face is nicely rounded and he looks very relaxed,:D but I do remember the times, when he cared to dress nicely for events. He somewhat stopped like 2 or 2 1/2 years ago. Three-piece-suits anybody? :lol: he used to wear those a lot. Guess that was just the excitement after CR of being able to effort all these nice clothes and now he is back, to what is his real self and that doesn't give a damn :wink:

:wink: I think, if we look back at his early years pics, we can see, what I mean. I do get, where you come from, Ingrid, but I truly believe, he is still the one, who throws his stuff on the floor and doesn't care too much. You haven't seen him during ASR and he surely didn't pay any attention to his looks - clothe wise. :wink:

But he will look all immaculate again once its required...RC anybody? :twisted:
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Maybe they always are ripping each other's clothes off and don't have time to straighten up...? :P
Ingrid72 wrote:Have everybody notice that daniel's shirt is not done well. :wink:
Look down his shirt he didn't buttons his shirt right, hahahahha :shock:

I think that daniel looks very sloppy since he dates Rachel but that just my opinion. He looked much better with sats by clothes.
I do think Rachel is a very beautiful woman, yes but i think most of the times she looks a bit sloppy too. but thats just mine opinion.

Looking at sats she looked better taking care of herself than Rachel.
Most of the times you see Rachel in the same clothes and shoes over and over again, sometimes i think does this woman don't have other things the wear.
But thats again just mine opinion.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That's exactly what I like about Rachel. Despite the money she has, she likes her clothes comfy, just like Daniel.

And to be honest, Daniel looked often quite sloppy when papped, just go the Paparazzi section of the gallery. And Sats was going low key when not in the public eye at events too.

He only dresses up when attending an officail event and I'm sure Rachel will dress up then too.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:Maybe they always are ripping each other's clothes off and don't have time to straighten up...? :P
Hi Elisa :wave: How is life?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:That's exactly what I like about Rachel. Despite the money she has, she likes her clothes comfy, just like Daniel.

And to be honest, Daniel looked often quite sloppy when papped, just go the Paparazzi section of the gallery. And Sats was going low key when not in the public eye at events too.

He only dresses up when attending an officail event and I'm sure Rachel will dress up then too.
To be honest - he looked well dressed until about somewhere in 09. Then it stopped and when papped, we saw him a bit more carelessly dressed. In a way, I liked his well dressing better, but thinking of what I mean to "know" about him, this is closer to his personality IMO. Like it or not. :wink:

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

I completely agree. Why be uncomfortable if you don't have to be??
Dunda wrote:That's exactly what I like about Rachel. Despite the money she has, she likes her clothes comfy, just like Daniel.