Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Life is pretty excellent! Minus money concerns, everything is going as it should be!!! How're you? I'll try to post something on my post in a bit! It's rare I have the time! :D
Germangirl wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:Maybe they always are ripping each other's clothes off and don't have time to straighten up...? :P
Hi Elisa :wave: How is life?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:Life is pretty excellent! Minus money concerns, everything is going as it should be!!! How're you? I'll try to post something on my post in a bit! It's rare I have the time! :D
Please do. Remember your old comrades in "crime" :twisted: Once you are rich and famous, I hope, you let us inhale a bit of DC and others Broadway dust. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:That's exactly what I like about Rachel. Despite the money she has, she likes her clothes comfy, just like Daniel.
Yes- I like that aspect of them too. Just shows how 'regular' they are. Also shows they are comfortable in their skin and don't have the need to be well dressed every time they step out.
I think I noticed his shirt was misbuttoned ? Did anyone think that? I liked that and his shirt collar not straightened as well. Only he ( and Rob ) can pull off these sloppy looks ;)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Oh TB, what a "GOOD FRIDAY"!

He looks awesome, now is it me or does Rachel look like she belongs in 1985 with that look? :-k
What look is that? In a way she dresses very much like Sats IMO. Look at the pic Luna posted, even the long sleeves she has like Sats.
I noticed the shoes were like the gladiator kind which Sats was very fond of......but I don't think she has Sats' style though. For me, there was something edgy and very cool about Sats style.
Ingrid72

Post by Ingrid72 »

Oops
Last edited by Ingrid72 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

When it comes to the different dresses at premieres both women had their fair share of awful dresses. :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:When it comes to the different dresses at premieres both women had their fair share of awful dresses. :lol: :lol:

Agreed, I get the feeling neither depend on a stylist, maybe Rachel has access to one for very special occasions, but not on retainer. Hell what do I know and when you have the most beautiful accessory on your arm (tighty wighty blue jacket or not) it doesn't matter much!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ingrid72 wrote: I have to agree with Jec, sats had more style and i think more class. ( my opinion)
When she dressed casual yes Rachel and sats look like each other but sats still looked with a bit more class and clean. ( I don't know if thats the right word)
When i look at sats photos on premiers she looks much and much better, i'm sorry that i have to say this as for Rachel when i look at her photos at premiers or what ever i often wonder who dress this beautiful woman, she have the fire that person, she can look much and much better and stunning.

I'm not bitchie about Rachel but that's just mine opinion and how i look at through my eyes. :wink: :D
Like I always said, Sats is a hard act to follow in every prospect, but personally I haven't seen enough of Rachel to form an opinion - in whatever way - so right now, I am looking forward to their first RC styles and whether or not Daniel looks happy from now on. He has been through some rough times personally and now, that it seems to be settled, it will show, if this works. For his sake, I hope, it does. I don't care so much about the woman, who makes him happy, just that he IS and looking back, he always seemed to have made worthy choices. But still - that alone is not a guarantee for a successful relationship.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I think he looks AMAZING. I don't like the baseball hat only because we don't get to see his hair and it hides some of his face. I absolutely prefer the casual 'unkempt' layered clothes to the 3-piece suit; it makes him look hip and younger, actually his age.

I think Rachel looks AMAZING too. Very hip jacket. There was that article that said her stylist is rated #2, right behind Rachel Zoe, so I think most things she wears are chosen by her. Of course I liked Sats, but I think with Rachel's long hair, minimal make-up, and thinness (since Daniel), it would be near impossible for her to look bad to me.

They have an edgy, cool look together that is very sexy to me.

And true, I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So she does have a stylist. I need to get me one of those.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:So she does have a stylist. I need to get me one of those.
Hahah... Me too. I would certainly end up starting with a completely clean closet as the stylist would get rid of EVERYTHING I own!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Hahah... Me too. I would certainly end up starting with a completely clean closet as the stylist would get rid of EVERYTHING I own!
Naa - no way. You know, what fits you. :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Upon second thought, although I think he looks hot, he should have dressed up a bit more for an opening Broadway performance. It's evening in NYC. Oh well, it does look like he got dressed in a millisecond. He must have been doing something that didn't give him a lot of prep time.. ahem.
caramel

Post by caramel »

For those that said how similar Rach and Sats are, I really don't see ANY similarity whatsoever! This little black dress that she is wearing is ubiquitous and can be found in anyone's closet :dunno: Same goes for her shoes.

Sf, didn't we read that Rachel only recently got her current stylist who is #2? She had a different one before? that accounts for some of her "WTF" outfits before, I think. Hopefully we will see her in something amazing in the upcoming events. Who am I kidding? She could turn up in another WTF outfit and still be amazing to me :P

As for Sats' dresses /appearance, except for her Oscars 2007, the rest were blah and some were even scary!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

caramel wrote:For those that said how similar Rach and Sats are, I really don't see ANY similarity whatsoever! This little black dress that she is wearing is ubiquitous and can be found in anyone's closet :dunno: Same goes for her shoes.

Sf, didn't we read that Rachel only recently got her current stylist who is #2? She had a different one before? that accounts for some of her "WTF" outfits before, I think. Hopefully we will see her in something amazing in the upcoming events. Who am I kidding? She could turn up in another WTF outfit and still be amazing to me :P

As for Sats' dresses /appearance, except for her Oscars 2007, the rest were blah and some were even scary!
That's the way I see RW! :lol:

It's all according to individual taste. :thumbup: