Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Aragorn wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Could be one of the step sisters? And now I finally remember, who she reminds me of - the Clinton daughter...
Yeah, that crossed my mind, too. Looks a bit like Chelsea.

Could be on of his nieces, though! :wink:
Yeah, or a friend of the family...
Obviously she seems to be a closer friend or family member because she' away with Daniel and Sats. So this could mean she's a good friend of Sats or probably even of both meanwhile. For me she looks symphathetic.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Dunda wrote: Yeah, that crossed my mind, too. Looks a bit like Chelsea.

Could be on of his nieces, though! :wink:
Yeah, or a friend of the family...
Obviously she seems to be a closer friend or family member because she' away with Daniel and Sats. So this could mean she's a good friend of Sats or probably even of both meanwhile. For me she looks symphathetic.
She has the same features as his step brother. The one dropped off at Paddington station. The brother is an only child I think, so maybe she is niece or extended family - but definitely the sames gene pool as his step brother.
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Aragorn wrote: Yeah, or a friend of the family...
She has the same features as his step brother. The one dropped off at Paddington station. The brother is an only child I think, so maybe she is niece or extended family - but definitely the sames gene pool as his step brother.
I agree with that. Looks like they have a quite close relationship. That would explain why she's out with both.
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 410265.ece

(new picture)

OO7 does a Meldrew.
"JAMES Bond star DANIEL CRAIG sports a flat cap, a scarf and a frown at a football match yesterday — and resembles TV misery Victor Meldrew.
But the 41-year-old 007 actor soon cheered up as he watched his favourites Liverpool beat Newcastle 3-0 at Anfield."
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 410265.ece

(new picture)

OO7 does a Meldrew.
"JAMES Bond star DANIEL CRAIG sports a flat cap, a scarf and a frown at a football match yesterday — and resembles TV misery Victor Meldrew.
But the 41-year-old 007 actor soon cheered up as he watched his favourites Liverpool beat Newcastle 3-0 at Anfield."
Trust the Sun to post one of the few pics, where he is NOT laughing and make a miserable man out of him. Ah well - tabloid journalism - but still, its a pain in the a***. But I still like the pic though - not half bad.
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon May 04, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:

(new picture)

OO7 does a Meldrew.
Trust the Sun to post one of the few pics, where he is NOT laughing and make a miserable man out of him. Ah well - tabloid journalism - but still, its a pain in the a***.
Is there problem with me posting that? I thought new pic for forum. :?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

(new picture)

OO7 does a Meldrew.
Trust the Sun to post one of the few pics, where he is NOT laughing and make a miserable man out of him. Ah well - tabloid journalism - but still, its a pain in the a***.
OMG Cal - not everything I say is meant against you. This was directed STRICTLY to the paper. If you read again, I just added, that I liked the pic, so thank you for that, :wink: but it must be allowed to take notice of the stupidity of these papers.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Trust the Sun to post one of the few pics, where he is NOT laughing and make a miserable man out of him. Ah well - tabloid journalism - but still, its a pain in the a***.
OMG Cal - not everything I say is meant against you. This was directed STRICTLY to the paper. If you read again, I just added, that I liked the pic, so thank you for that. :wink:
I never said everything you say is. i not like the paper either.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
:D - so its all good.
But this is the way the papers have pictured him from the beginning - seems their way of giving it back to him for not being willing to play along. Guess he will survive that too...

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
:D - so its all good.
But this is the way the papers have pictured him from the beginning - seems their way of giving it back to him for not being willing to play along. Guess he will survive that too...
The Sun is a really bad paper....IMO
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

dealing with these papers is part of fame.
he just chooses not to play so they do what they do.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:dealing with these papers is part of fame.
Yes, that´s the power they have and they use it on him. In a way , he´s easy game - both his and Sats´ faces have a tendency IMO, to give a very serious or even moody impression, when they are not smiling or laughing.
I think, this is what the fans got so angry about, when Sats first entered the stage. She wasn´t smiling all that much and looked rather bored, not true, of course, but she can look like that without being it. So that gave them the reason for the outcry "OMG - she is with him and doesn´t look all that happy" She doesn´t appreciate what she has etc etc to this day...it doesn´t help her anymore, that she is smiling and laughing a lot for some time now. I don´t suggest though, she does it for the press, but because she has a much better reason for it. Lets call it happiness.

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
Yes, that´s the power they have and they use it on him. In a way , he´s easy game - both his and Sats´ faces have a tendency IMO, to give a very serious or even moody impression, when they are not smiling or laughing.
I think, this is what the fans got so angry about, when Sats first entered the stage. She wasn´t smiling all that much and looked rather bored, not true, of course, but she can look like that without being it. So that gave them the reason for the outcry "OMG - she is with him and doesn´t look all that happy" She doesn´t appreciate what she has etc etc to this day...it doesn´t help her anymore, that she is smiling and laughing a lot for some time now. I don´t suggest though, she does it for the press, but because she has a much better reason for it. Lets call it happiness.
oh i not think so much about it really. im sure they not worry what they look like in these papers. why worry over garbage press? :wink:
ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:
I agree with that. If you're really happy, you haven't to show it to everyone the whole day. You just enloy it in private with your family or partner. And so do Daniel and Sats. It's enough for them that they know about their private happiness and nothing else really counts.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I agree with that. If you're really happy, you haven't to show it to everyone the whole day. You just enloy it in private with your family or partner. And so do Daniel and Sats. It's enough for them that they know about their private happiness and nothing else really counts.
as is said, im sure they not even worry what anyone thinks or feels about them. (apart from loved ones). why should they?
ImageImage