Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

Post by advicky »

honeyjes wrote:Happy they are still able to go about their daily business, notice how they don't have people fetch and carry things for them, so refreshing.
Yes, it is good. I think British (European) actors and actresses don't often send other people to fetch and carry things. Their American colleagues send their assistants and bodygards. Perhaps they think they are King of the World.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The boy actually looks like a fan to be - one who had the guts to approach him and Dan didn´t have the heart to sout at him :wink:

..and, is it me or is that really a jacket NOT for the well-known clothes thread? Did he really invest the money for a new one? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks for the pics Faustine :D
Liverpool Rules wrote:Good stuff Faustine! Who is this guy he's almost kissing? No kiss for Sats, yet.

The guy looks really, really young.....his half-brother?????
Germangirl wrote: ..and, is it me or is that really a jacket NOT for the well-known clothes thread? Did he really invest the money for a new one? :lol:
No, it looks brandnew and btw I like it :D
advicky

Post by advicky »

What did Satsuki do on picture 11th?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ad78472 wrote:What did Satsuki do on picture 11th?
Maybe she removing leftovers from his face, we know he's a messy eater! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
ad78472 wrote:What did Satsuki do on picture 11th?
Maybe she removing leftovers from his face, we know he's a messy eater! :twisted:
:lol: probably just putting his colar right. But its a nice gesture, she sees to it, that her man looks dapper all the time. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Great pics :D :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

First time I see that he has flanged (right vocable here?) his jeans..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
maybe, because he isn't wearing those shoes http://www.shoelift.com/ :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:First time I see that he has flanged (right vocable here?) his jeans..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
maybe, because he isn't wearing those shoes http://www.shoelift.com/ :twisted: :twisted:
Cuffs, he's cuffing his pants.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:First time I see that he has flanged (right vocable here?) his jeans..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cuffs, he's cuffing his pants.
Oh no, not cuffed jeans. Leave those to Kate Holmes please.
redluna

Post by redluna »

:(
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It's just so fitting isn't it, Craig and Bollinger. Wonder what the celebration is, now this will start some tongues wagging on D2D.
advicky

Post by advicky »

Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:It's just so fitting isn't it, Craig and Bollinger. Wonder what the celebration is, now this will start some tongues wagging on D2D.
I know, I am so tired of speculating about the wedding. I wish they'd just tie the knot and then make a big announcement about it, just like the royal family. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sell the pictures to the tabloids and donate the proceeds to charity. :wink:
My books!

advicky

Post by advicky »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:It's just so fitting isn't it, Craig and Bollinger. Wonder what the celebration is, now this will start some tongues wagging on D2D.
I know, I am so tired of speculating about the wedding. I wish they'd just tie the knot and then make a big announcement about it, just like the royal family. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sell the pictures to the tabloids and donate the proceeds to charity. :wink:
But it isn't Mr. Craig's style. He isn't the typical Hollywood star who makes money from everything. He doesn't live in this tabloids world like other.