Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Oh it's definitely a "fuck you" kind of smile, not a purely friendly one...
Alina

Post by Alina »

CockHargreaves wrote:Oh it's definitely a "fuck you" kind of smile, not a purely friendly one...
Precisely! It's definitely "exaggerated" on purpose. I sometimes do that when someone's taking a picture and says "smile!" and I don't feel like smiling at all - that's exactly what I do :) You want me to smile - ok, I'm smiling and get lost ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: whatever . he looks cute doing it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote::lol: whatever . he looks cute doing it.
ALWAYS!!!!! :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
CockHargreaves wrote:Oh it's definitely a "fuck you" kind of smile, not a purely friendly one...
Precisely! It's definitely "exaggerated" on purpose. I sometimes do that when someone's taking a picture and says "smile!" and I don't feel like smiling at all - that's exactly what I do :) You want me to smile - ok, I'm smiling and get lost ;)
I agree. He's just had a nice lunch with friends in West Hollywood, maybe a drink or two - pap waiting outside...... :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Cool new pix - the smile, the hair, the clothes, the "finger"... whatever... its all good, just to see him is sweet... :) 8)

Sorry, that's a boring comment but everyone has said what I feel already!!! :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Image[/quote]

Now that I have had a chance to "sleep on it" - NOT! - I have thought of a good caption for this pic......

"He's not "the messiah", he's a very naughty boy!"

Those of you unfamiliar with Monty Python won't have a clue what I'm talking about... In any case, I am trying to be funny and/or ironic... :wink: :lol:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Ha ha! Well done, SDK. Great caption :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

I can't explain why but he looks so nice in just a plain black tee... :sigh:

Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I can't explain why but he looks so nice in just a plain black tee... :sigh:
Yes, he looked smashing in the Favreau interview, you know, the 4 -part one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pw7i82JUaw

Not to mention my avi :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Kitten, you are giving us a heart attack :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ yeah, especially when I see a Paparazzi email after a dry spot. I get all excited thinking its a new one. Aargh. Well, I have gotten used to the disappointment :lol: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:^ yeah, especially when I see a Paparazzi email after a dry spot. I get all excited thinking its a new one. Aargh. Well, I have gotten used to the disappointment :lol: .
Thats why i said heart attack. And i was thinking of you. :lol:

SmittenDramaKitten

Sorry..... :oops: I don't want to give anyone heart attacks!!:shock: Not bad ones anyway... :wink:...

The pic was just taken on the street and this particular thread was right there and.... well, I couldn't be bothered to find another 'more appropriate' thread.... :roll:.... lesson learned.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh. No problem, SDK. It's just that a new papz link after a dry period is really the only one that gets everyone (I'll speak for others) all excited. We expect new photos, and when they aren't, we feel like a deflated balloon. You understand.