Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here and in the clip, you can see, what a total organized crazyness those events are.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

thanks Ad! :D

I hope you don't mind, but I post them here, JJ takes hours to load :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
advicky

Post by advicky »

Dunda wrote:
thanks Ad! :D

I hope you don't mind, but I post them here, JJ takes hours to load :wink:

Thanks. I was suprised that I was the first who found them.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Premiere shopping maybe? :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

I like Satsuki's trousers and shoes.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Good job advicky. And thanks Dunda. Looks like Daniel's eating a granola bar.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

The pics always seem to be around the same place, do the paps know where he lives, if so surely this info must have leaked.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Aman wrote:The pics always seem to be around the same place, do the paps know where he lives, if so surely this info must have leaked.
Oh I am sure they know, but they are probably very much aware that shots of him sell for a lot more around movie time. And this is probably going to be the biggest DC publicity time he's ever had.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Okay...he looks skinny again here. You can see it in his face. Is he losing weight for a role?
My books!

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lu wrote:Okay...he looks skinny again here. You can see it in his face. Is he losing weight for a role?
Lu... The man is not ok, the shoulder injuries are so painful. He look tired since months ago
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anna

Post by Anna »

I thought he bought a new place to live, but the brick wall, in front of his house looks the same as several pictures posted in the last couple of years.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not so sure about skinny, don´t see that so much - but there is an aura of vulnerability about him at the moment, that might be caused by that sling. If you are right handed and cannot use your right arm/hand, it feels very odd.
Try it :wink: Then put yourself in situations, where you are not perfectly comfortable anyway and your are almost there. It feels a bit helpless. That´s what I see more in the recent pics. Those stage pics, where he feels obviously much more relaxed, have a totally different feeling to them IMO.

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Thanks for posting :D :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"