Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

more of same and some new i think but close up and larger.
i steal :twisted:

Daniel Craig sports a mustache as he walks around Columbus Circle with longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell in New York City on Friday (November 6).

The 41-year-old British actor was also reportedly with his parents. According to Wiki, his parents are Olivia (née Williams), an art teacher, and Timothy John Wroughton Craig, who was the landlord of two pubs and served as a midshipman in the Merchant Navy. :roll:

For the next month, Daniel will continue to perform in the sold-out Broadway play, A Steady Rain.

I want to add that I not post on JJ this message:
Luna @ 11/07/2009 at 3:48 pm

"I think the blond woman is his stepmother. His motheris a little bit older and his parents are divorced for ages"
Last edited by calypso on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Don't even gratify them with a comment Cal.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:more of same and some new i think but close up and larger.
i steal :twisted:

Daniel Craig sports a mustache as he walks around Columbus Circle with longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell in New York City on Friday (November 6).

The 41-year-old British actor was also reportedly with his parents. According to Wiki, his parents are Olivia (née Williams), an art teacher, and Timothy John Wroughton Craig, who was the landlord of two pubs and served as a midshipman in the Merchant Navy. :roll:

For the next month, Daniel will continue to perform in the sold-out Broadway play, A Steady Rain.

I want to add that I not post on JJ this message:
Luna @ 11/07/2009 at 3:48 pm

"I think the blond woman is his stepmother. His motheris a little bit older and his parents are divorced for ages"
Sats looks shocked at what DC is saying. I wonder if he is telling the Paps to F*** off?
Linda

Post by Linda »

Poor guy, can't even go shopping and a walk with his family and the paps are all over him. Would not blame him for saying "f*** off` and he looks like his could swing the shopping bag at the paps. They would all need a good stiff drink after that experience. But he sure looks hot!

Love his jacket and hat.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Prehaps we should have a f*#k off thread with pics of him telling the paps off .
Linda

Post by Linda »

That`s a great idea. I am sure he says that a lot. (ok I have reached my 500 posts, will shut up for tonight)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The hate affair, he has with the paps will never cease, I think, but the paps are used to being hated and for him its probably easier to tell them off and get it off his chest :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

calypso wrote:

I wish i could look this good without make-up, she has such beautiful skin. Not to mention her fantastic figure, beautiful eyes and smile and last but not least her drop dead gorgeous boyfriend. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I went past her very closely in the theater ( dang for not being able to say something intelligent or ANYTHING) and found her skin to look very smooth. It wasn´t broad daylight, of course, but you could tell, she has a natural look, that doesn´t necessarely need make up enhancement.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Germangirl wrote:I went past her very closely in the theater ( dang for not being able to say something intelligent or ANYTHING) and found her skin to look very smooth. It wasn´t broad daylight, of course, but you could tell, she has a natural look, that doesn´t necessarely need make up enhancement.
She has beautiful colourings, olive skin and dark hair and eyes, whilest i'm a blonde and have very fair skin. When i don't wear any make-up i just look washed out or ill. Not stunning and natural like Satsuki does..sigh..oh well!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't like the hat but hey, it's cold there and a baseball hat is perhaps too casual. I really don't like the sunglasses at all. It's the first time I haven't liked him in sunglasses. I LOVE the leather jacket, gloves, jeans, etc., right down to the shoes though. And I love what Sats is wearing. She really looks great in casual clothes - so young and she can show off her skinny legs with those skinny jeans. What's Daniel packing in that right front pocket?

I'm okay with the papz pic despite his disdain for them. Someone caught him out on a public street just walking. He's a celebrity - and Bond at that. It goes with the territory. I think everyone who follows him has to be a bit surprised that he hasn't been snapped more often. As far as I'm aware, these are the first pics since before the play. Hugh has been snapped more - Halloween, e.g. I don't think Daniel can complain at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I don't like the hat but hey, it's cold there and a baseball hat is perhaps too casual. I really don't like the sunglasses at all. It's the first time I haven't liked him in sunglasses. I LOVE the leather jacket, gloves, jeans, etc., right down to the shoes though. And I love what Sats is wearing. She really looks great in casual clothes - so young and she can show off her skinny legs with those skinny jeans. What's Daniel packing in that right front pocket?

I'm okay with the papz pic despite his disdain for them. Someone caught him out on a public street just walking. He's a celebrity - and Bond at that. It goes with the territory. I think everyone who follows him has to be a bit surprised that he hasn't been snapped more often. As far as I'm aware, these are the first pics since before the play. Hugh has been snapped more - Halloween, e.g. I don't think Daniel can complain at all.
I agree - very little - so maybe what ever he is doing works. He has no reason to complain, if you see it rationally - but I don´t think, he can be rational with this - he just reacts and doesn´t cover, what he´s feeling. I really think in his world, he feels, he has a right to be left alone - unreasonable as it may sound and it will not happen either. Its one of the few points, where I consider him unreasonably stubborn to his own disadvantage. But its like in the Frank Sinatry Song "I do it my way"
At least, he never does anything stupid like hitting them or being largely unpolite. Remember the NY Christmas vid from TMZ? He always said "Leave me alone, PLEASE" :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
I agree - very little - so maybe what ever he is doing works. He has no reason to complain, if you see it rationally - but I don´t think, he can be rational with this - he just reacts and doesn´t cover, what he´s feeling. I really think in his world, he feels, he has a right to be left alone - unreasonable as it may sound and it will not happen either. Its one of the few points, where I consider him unreasonably stubborn to his own disadvantage. But its like in the Frank Sinatry Song "I do it my way"
At least, he never does anything stupid like hitting them or being largely unpolite. Remember the NY Christmas vid from TMZ? He always said "Leave me alone, PLEASE" :wink:
So true. And you are so right about him keeping his composure (XMAS and the St. Barts papz box). But I think 'his way' has worked against him to some extent. I wonder if he were better liked by the papz, would they have published those unflattering pics of him leaving the Ivy that highlighted the zit (or spot) on his face? That was a nasty thing to do, and somehow I doubt pics of Hugh with a zit would have been published (he's good to them - they are good to him). But whatever, it's totally Daniel's choice.