Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:Image
CaroMotte Daniel Craig does not even just look like Steve McQueen, he also walks like Steve McQueen....weird.
about 5 hours ago via web

maybe dunda can do same with steve walking so we can see?
if you have time only. would be interesting to compare.
Does this show you anything? K (beginning, 4:30) Kissing Faye not bad either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSQaEvSfTl4&feature=fvw
Last edited by khenton on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

oh that good gracias k.
i would like to see side by side. they walk very like each other, same body frame
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chippi wrote:He does look angry, but I am fascinated by non-verbal communication...in this case, notice that his hand states open as he makes his point. That's actually a sign that he's either not as mad was we think or he really has a great mastery of his own personal body language to keep it so open. In many cases, you'll see people clinch or point or make wild gesticulations. He doesn't seem to do any of these. And at first glance, it looked to me like he gripped the car door - as if he were keeping him/her from closing it. However, on closer inspection, his hands are pretty soft there too. He doesn't seem to be applying a lot of force to keep it open.

So, overall, even though he may have been really angry and headed back to them for a confrontation, it looks to me like he stayed pretty cool and handled himself admirably. Of course, I'd love to know the scoop on what happened there for sure...
Makes sense - after having looking back at it - yeah - you got a point here...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
chippi wrote:He does look angry, but I am fascinated by non-verbal communication...in this case, notice that his hand states open as he makes his point. That's actually a sign that he's either not as mad was we think or he really has a great mastery of his own personal body language to keep it so open. In many cases, you'll see people clinch or point or make wild gesticulations. He doesn't seem to do any of these. And at first glance, it looked to me like he gripped the car door - as if he were keeping him/her from closing it. However, on closer inspection, his hands are pretty soft there too. He doesn't seem to be applying a lot of force to keep it open.

So, overall, even though he may have been really angry and headed back to them for a confrontation, it looks to me like he stayed pretty cool and handled himself admirably. Of course, I'd love to know the scoop on what happened there for sure...
Yeah, agreed! Very cool assessment, Chippi! Way to go!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Yeah, agreed! Very cool assessment, Chippi! Way to go!
He looks a little mad in this picture, his vein is popping out.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Is that some heel on his shoes or are my eyes deceiving me?
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Is that some heel on his shoes or are my eyes deceiving me?
are they the lift shoes? :shock:
ImageImage
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Dunda wrote: I think he went straight to that car and talk to that person whoever it may be.
In the first pics you can see his car with the door wide open in the background. For me it looks like he has stopped and walked back to ask WTF they are thinking to follow his car :lol: :lol:
It can be.i agree with you..recently Gyllenhaal was tagging after by 6 cars full of paps during the week of thanksgiving when he was in NY,so it can be,i mean it's almost possible!
Craig was cocky..btw!
why do you think he was cocky?
Since Craig face the paps.
I mean for cocky that Craig wasen't afraid to stop his car,jump of his seat and face square to the paps,or whos is supposed to following him.
Craig act bravely,that is what i mean for cocky.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Aren't the shoes,it's the shadows between his foot and the sidewalk.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

[quote="bumblebee"]Is that some heel on his shoes or are my eyes deceiving me?[/quote
Its a heel, more like you would see on a boot not a regular shore.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Its a heel, more like you would see on a boot not a regular shore.
Oh yes..i've seen the bigger pics on the previous page,yes these shoes are heeled ^^"[/quote]
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

big feet!!!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

cheryl1700 wrote:big feet!!!
Yes... 8) i like his feet as well...
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Maybe he was looking for some boom titty boom boom? :oops:
:lol:
he like driver in pink so he stop her?
si it look like he asking her "how much?'
i also see no necklace anymore. sf2la was right.
Then he must be near Hollywood Boulevard. Maybe Hugh Grant told him where to find the girls. :twisted: