Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Bee and caramel - what do i do with you? I am laughing so hart at 5:30 in the morning reading through all our posts. Bee, you think this gives you the right to get some leave from the forum? Sorry honey, not gonna happen. :twisted:
Its so funny, that some of us honestly think he is smokin and some just detest the look.

I would bet, that we see him on january 19, when babs and michael are honored - with short hair. Hear me bee and c? Until then Mutti orders you guys to stick it out with popping in here regularly. You can moan though, thats ok.
Thank you for not giving us detention Mutti. I can't guarantee I'll behave, but I'll try.

caramel - just noticed your siggie, a beauty! :P
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

renee ‏@eenereener 13m

I'm lost in these pictures of Daniel Craig wearing the SHIT out of a leather jacket... http://www.laineygossip.com/Daniel-Crai ... York/28671
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, ladies! :D ;)

@Mr. Craig
You need a haircut! The long hair doesn´t fits you! :evil:
Welcome to the club D_C. That's three of us, any more takers?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Nope! No others :twisted: . Maybe your eyes aren't functioning properly from all the smoke!
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:Nope! No others :twisted: . Maybe your eyes aren't functioning properly from all the smoke!
:cheers1:

BUT as much as I love him with longer hair, I think he should trim it for Bond. His perfect Bond hairstyle was in CR. I also loved his hair in Tattoo and C&A. For Bond he must look less like an "Englishman in NY" and more like a badass agent who can kick anybody's ass with both hands tied behind his back.
Having said that, I love him with the present hairstyle, but I also loved his "crew" cut in SF, he looked like the essence of a tough man, pure testosterone, no frills, as I've already written somewhere here :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:Nope! No others :twisted: . Maybe your eyes aren't functioning properly from all the smoke!
This coming from someone who liked the stache hardly commands a response! :tongue:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

No doubt he'll have short hair for Bond. Bond can't bother with combing his hair when he jumps from railcars. I wish they show him getting the haircut on film, just like the shave.

Actually, my favorite hairstyle is the one a few weeks ago. I've the pics of him outside signing where he's wearing the navy blue cashmere sweater and white t-shirt underneath. He has some bangs. But I love the long hair, especially in the back. That leather jacket is such a hot look with his hair.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:No doubt he'll have short hair for Bond. Bond can't bother with combing his hair when he jumps from railcars. I wish they show him getting the haircut on film, just like the shave.

Actually, my favorite hairstyle is the one a few weeks ago. I've the pics of him outside signing where he's wearing the navy blue cashmere sweater and white t-shirt underneath. He has some bangs. But I love the long hair, especially in the back. That leather jacket is such a hot look with his hair.
Oh yes the one when he was wearing the navy blue aweater was bloody sexy - I loved it too!
A haircut on a bond movie? Why not? Although I think the shave was most sensual.
I love him no matter what hairstye he wears, to me he's always hot, even with the stache - because his intriguing personality prevails anyway - he could wear a sack and no hair, he'd still be sexy for me. And I'd still drool over him. His testosteone will never be suppressed by some hairstyle. He's always manly, oozing masculinity like no other. Bland "poster boys" can't compete with him.
Last edited by Alina on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well said, Alina :wink:
But i am thinking of making a hair poll :twisted:

Tomorrow.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Agreed, Alaina, well said. And it's so true. Except...I couldn't do a shaved head look, and I can't bring myself to watch Moll Flanders. That hair coupled with the brown teeth - yikes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thats method acting, sf. Fits the century, the teeth i mean :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Thats method acting, sf. Fits the century, the teeth i mean :lol:
But my eyes hurt if I look at the DVD jacket cover!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Thats method acting, sf. Fits the century, the teeth i mean :lol:
But my eyes hurt if I look at the DVD jacket cover!
\

Actually I can stomach Moll over the current mullet. Shucks, slap me around the face, I can't let this go. I can't, what's wrong with me? Image