Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

calypso wrote:"A little Daniel Craig 007 to get ya moist this afternoon

The hunky 42-year-old actor stepped out of a meeting in Hollywood on Tuesday carrying a script. hmmm..wonder what it was for? WHO CARES...He's hot"
from another website thumbnails, please click:

four without basura JJ mark

gracias for all your thanks, i steal for DtD! :twisted:
Just hot!!! :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He looks so much more amazing in the shots from today, the ones without his jacket and with those bicepts. Oh my :lol: :lol:

But uh oh...according to the links from C&Aliens imdb, there's an open casting for men who are willing to grow facial hair including mutton chops. EEK! Let's hope not..

I think this movie sounds about as stupid as a movie could possibly be though, but that's just IMO. But surely I will go for the popcorn and eye candy.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:He looks so much more amazing in the shots from today, the ones without his jacket and with those bicepts. Oh my :lol: :lol:

But uh oh...according to the links from C&Aliens imdb, there's an open casting for men who are willing to grow facial hair including mutton chops. EEK! Let's hope not..

I think this movie sounds about as stupid as a movie could possibly be though, but that's just IMO. But surely I will go for the popcorn and eye candy.
www.nofacialhairfordanielcraig.com
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:He looks so much more amazing in the shots from today, the ones without his jacket and with those bicepts. Oh my :lol: :lol:

Ummmm......which shots from today with no jacket?? :shock: I can't find them! Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hi! I'm in the car and can't look back, but it's the link provided to us from trueblue through Dunda's post. It's a couple pages back.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Hi! I'm in the car and can't look back, but it's the link provided to us from trueblue through Dunda's post. It's a couple pages back.
Thanks!! I found them! Image
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:Hi! I'm in the car and can't look back, but it's the link provided to us from trueblue through Dunda's post. It's a couple pages back.
here i upload for you:

Daniel Craig, 42, leaves a meeting on May 14, 2010 carrying a leather jacket, a Blackberry, and a copy of the Peter Shaffer play "The Royal Hunt of the Sun," about the conquest of Peru. He waves goodbye to a friend on his way out.
ImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Thanks Cal as per GG's post she gave the link as I couldn't get on it as website not found :?
calypso

Post by calypso »

BondBabe2008 wrote:Thanks Cal as per GG's post she gave the link as I couldn't get on it as website not found :?
you are welcome. :D
si, i even missed the link i thought it was link to pictures already up. :roll: :lol:
i must learn to check ](*,)
ImageImage
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JJ has also just posted them. :wink:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gall ... he-sun-01/

Thanks sf2la for the heads up! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Holy shit :shock: These have been posted before somewhere? Haven´t seen them. WOW, he looks wonderful and yeah - those bizeps. ..and reading again :lol: - Looks like he will keep himself busy till Bond, if one or the other of those topics turn into a film. :D

Thanks Cal *blows a kiss*
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

i steal Image

The 42-year-old actor carried a copy of The Royal Hunt of the Sun, a play by Peter Shaffer - it’s about the destruction of the Inca empire.

Earlier this week, Daniel was spotted out and about with a copy of Tennessee Williams‘ Cat On a Hot Tin Roof.

(is too much for poor little calypso...gg and sf2la carry her to marzipan hospital)
Last edited by calypso on Fri May 14, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This one :thud: :lol: Now, those with a smile would be just too much...

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:This one :thud: :lol: Now, those with a smile would be just too much...
is why he didnt, he knew if he did it would create the chaos
:happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BondBabe2008 wrote:Thanks Cal as per GG's post she gave the link as I couldn't get on it as website not found :?
You mean this one? www.nofacialhairfordanielcraig.com

Read it properly :wink: Hopefully we will never have to set it up :shock: