Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool, you already got the brands.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Must admit not a fan of the shoes, they look like he is going in the ring to do some boxing. I like his suede boots rather than those.
Whatsdanielwearing, we now have our fashion expert on DTD. What clothes he is wearing sooo cool!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yay! A papa pic!! And without CC! And scruff that looks good!!! YAY!!! I'd say he looks pretty Infiniti except he is drawing attention to himself because of those shoes - Yikes is right! Lebrun Janes or not. EEK! He really leans toward trainers and brogues that are ankle-high. Hey, he looks good, the body looks good. Just happy for a pic!!
Maria

Post by Maria »

WhatsDanielWearing wrote:
cassandra wrote:Yikes not Nikes, but maybe they are.
Check out my instagram feed https://www.instagram.com/whatsdanielwearing/ they are Nike Lebron (James) X sneakers :-)
Oh lovely, thanks for the link.
Maria

Post by Maria »

cheryl1700 wrote:Must admit not a fan of the shoes, they look like he is going in the ring to do some boxing. I like his suede boots rather than those.
Whatsdanielwearing, we now have our fashion expert on DTD. What clothes he is wearing sooo cool!!!
Me too, I prefer the suede boots over the "boxing" looking shoes. Still, happy to have a new picture.

Plus that link - wonderful to have the details.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes! That link is awesome! Thank you, Cheryl! It's fun to know all those details. Except for the Spectre JCrew boots, the man definitely goes for top brands as one would expect. But how cool is it for someone to know all those things?!
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:Yes! That link is awesome! Thank you, Cheryl! It's fun to know all those details. Except for the Spectre JCrew boots, the man definitely goes for top brands as one would expect. But how cool is it for someone to know all those things?!

It makes me feel that I am in need of a little shopping...
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:Yes! That link is awesome! Thank you, Cheryl! It's fun to know all those details. Except for the Spectre JCrew boots, the man definitely goes for top brands as one would expect. But how cool is it for someone to know all those things?!

It makes me feel that I am in need of a little shopping...
Did you check out all the other pics of Daniel posted by the owner of the Instagram site, who is Daniel's stylist? Oh my, lifestyles of the rich and famous. It would be cool to have a stylist. But I wish the stylist would ditch the flat cap as a good item to wear. Interesting to read the comments below the pics. A lot like the flat cap (but then then they are men who are probably trying to hide their bald heads.) We want to see Daniel's head and hair!
WhatsDanielWearing

Post by WhatsDanielWearing »

Glad everyone is liking the instagram! should not that i don't know how much of his clothes the stylist picks out, it may just be for photcalls and press events I think when you see him out on the street thats all him.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D WOW,
a little bit late :wink: . But a new pap pic! And this IS Daniel for REAL :) .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's almost as if someone told him that blue is the color of his eyes, and he went for it. Oh well, from the ankles up, of what we can see, he looks great. It would be so nice to get a pic without the cap and glasses, but I am not complaining!!! I'll take any pic gleefully (oh, except that dreaded one if him looking like a grandad - the pinstripe suit, brown-rimmed glasses, and neatly combed and parted hairstyle - yikes, that was painful.)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He tested our dedication with that :twisted:

If we see this and still are fans, we ARE dedicated :lol:

But to be honest, over the time, there hacve been more then just a few real bad pics of him. The good and great ones made up for it though. :wink:

I don't mind the shoes. Remember the orange lashes for the SF Paris premier? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: I don't mind the shoes. Remember the orange lashes for the SF Paris premier? :lol:
I think it was the TinTin premiere. Even Daniel didn't dare to show up at a Bond premiere without a proper suit and matching shoes :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com