Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: Oh yeah, and he does it the best, OMG, I want to be spotting him when he is bench pressing so I can see his tat's, I jsut found my new fantasy,
spotting Daniel whiel he bench presses.
My Gods Luna, I am at it again, I need your help

i here! and anyone else who need it
Thanks Luna.. I needed that. It's been a tough morning trying to get those images out of my head.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Vanquish wrote: It makes no sense that he got it cut that short Bond is about 6 weeks or so away from shooting, its a bit risky getting such a severe cut so soon to filming....
I know. His haircut worries me too :(
He should have had his hair the length it was during C&A promos!! What are they all thinking :evil:
Lets hope there is some left underneath that hat Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:Image
LOVE the pleading smiley :lol: :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
Vanquish wrote: It makes no sense that he got it cut that short Bond is about 6 weeks or so away from shooting, its a bit risky getting such a severe cut so soon to filming....
si, everything will be ok, hair wise
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
caramel wrote:
si, everything will be ok, hair wise
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
I know. His haircut worries me too :(
He should have had his hair the length it was during C&A promos!! What are they all thinking :evil:
Carmel, take a breath, it's OK, sometimes he cuts it as it was died so many different colors for movies, it's growing as we speak. 2 months for goodness sake, do I have to send Luna over an snap you out of it????
She is pretty good at that. :twisted:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

trueblue wrote:
I like this one! Clearly that guy is a fan and just got to shake DCs hand.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

It takes Daniel less than a week to grow a full moustache and if you look at the short time it took him to grow his fringe really quite long for ASR, basically a couple of months in the spring, after Defiance red carpets then there is no panic for Bond.

Besides, we don't know the plot line for Bond. The early shooting could be part of a story where he has his hair shorn off, perhaps for the heat in India? And then the later parts of the plot it's grown. I feel certain that the high standards of Bond production, and Babs herself, would not tolerate him wearing a wig. This may all be to do with the plot in Bond. Besides, the longer it is, the more chance of accidental monk-hair when he gets wet. The shorter it is, the more likely to be gelled up and spiky.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:It takes Daniel less than a week to grow a full moustache and if you look at the short time it took him to grow his fringe really quite long for ASR, basically a couple of months in the spring, after Defiance red carpets then there is no panic for Bond.

Besides, we don't know the plot line for Bond. The early shooting could be part of a story where he has his hair shorn off, perhaps for the heat in India? And then the later parts of the plot it's grown. I feel certain that the high standards of Bond production, and Babs herself, would not tolerate him wearing a wig. This may all be to do with the plot in Bond. Besides, the longer it is, the more chance of accidental monk-hair when he gets wet. The shorter it is, the more likely to be gelled up and spiky.
Agree, that his hair grows real fast, so with about 2 months to go, it should be fine. Don't agree about the plot thing, as they would normally put the short hair things at the end. Agreed that it favours the spikey gelled up hair. :thumbup: I still prefer the hair in Janas avi, but shorter is fine with me, too. Just not longer.

Plus - its long enough to stick out though the hat :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

He still clearly has hair, at the back of the cap you can see it coming over the gap. So there is something more than merely peach fuzz, if you you ask me he probably only recently got it cut, and is in the awkward impasse where for the first 2 weeks or so of having a new short haircut before it settles down.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, ladies. :D ;)
:stick_iagree:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Sex on legs. :twisted:

Anyone else noticed the little hole in his white shirt? :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

007Mania wrote:Sex on legs. :twisted:

Anyone else noticed the little hole in his white shirt? :lol: