Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:I liked the second set better. Clearly he is just tired. I'm sure they will get him cleaned up and healthy for Bond.

Oh and my husband wears his red undies whenever he has a "special" night planned. So maybe Daniel is the same? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:stick_iagree:

:twisted: i think he rush into her flat and say to Rachel :"HI HONEY, I"M BACK, COULDN'T GET ANY ROSES SO HERE (drops trousers) SURPRISE!!"... :happyrunning:
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

Lu wrote:I liked the second set better. Clearly he is just tired. I'm sure they will get him cleaned up and healthy for Bond.

Oh and my husband wears his red undies whenever he has a "special" night planned. So maybe Daniel is the same? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Hopefully he had a restful flight if that's what he had planned :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sounds EXCITING! Even more so coming from you :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hopefully he had a restful flight if that's what he had planned :lol:
i sure he slept on plane and he eat pasta for carbs (more energy for wekkend boom titty) i hope we get pictures of them together soon. one set over christmas is not enough. :twisted:
ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

mburns wrote:If David Fincher had'nt been at the BAFTA'S he probably would never have had the opportunity to go to New York and he'd still be working anyway. I think its going to be very hard to keep this realtionship going if all it consists of is the odd weekend here and there. The fact that its Valentines is just coincidence, he can go out and get rat arsed as much as he likes nobody is going to be at home for him or give him any stability at present. I think he's all at sea at this point in time.
True love always finds a way.

ImageImage
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Hola Cal :lol: Your avatar is hilarious

He bought a nice ring

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
calypso

Post by calypso »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Hola Cal :lol: Your avatar is hilarious

He bought a nice ring
si! :lol: but he left it on basura counter at airport, he so tired he not think
straight!
ImageImage
poppy

Post by poppy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

clumsy little puppy

found a pic of him sleeping in the airplane
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
calypso

Post by calypso »

Mimi_kitty wrote:clumsy little puppy

found a pic of him sleeping in the airplane
poor tired little bunny
ImageImage
Lu

Post by Lu »

HAHAHAHAHAA! Calypso, your avatar!! HAHAHAHAHA!
My books!

caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
mburns wrote:If David Fincher had'nt been at the BAFTA'S he probably would never have had the opportunity to go to New York and he'd still be working anyway. I think its going to be very hard to keep this realtionship going if all it consists of is the odd weekend here and there. The fact that its Valentines is just coincidence, he can go out and get rat arsed as much as he likes nobody is going to be at home for him or give him any stability at present. I think he's all at sea at this point in time.
True love always finds a way.

I like what u said, luna.
No one knows what they have is true love or not but if it is meant to be, it will work out for them. I am just gonna feel happy for DC as he has in all likelihood started this all with good faith. and enjoy the pretty when I see them together :D
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

The best Valentine present for Weisz will be the gift pack contained in the Craig's red briefs :rotfl:

Regarding this new affair Craig changed his private life on his own decision,i suppose,so now he only have to learn how to manage it,that's all.