Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Suspenders???? are you fucking kidding me.
Great set of pictures, big smile :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
Yep, he's in LA
Feels like old times, get up, make coffee, sign on the DtD and pictures of hte most handsome man in the world.
Thanks, it's going to be a great day
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Jana66 wrote:...no comment...(@thank you to SG)
UNBELIEVABLE !!!
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

What have I done all day that I could miss those new pics of him?!?! :wink:

I just LOVE how his trainers don't match the rest of his outfit at all :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:nice pics thank you, has he had a haircut? or just greased back?
haircut :wink: but its still pretty long.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I have a theory that the photographer might just have said something along the lines of "are you going to show us the finger again, Daniel? Go in, you know you want to!" And he did, but with a grin to show he was just playing along...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good theorie and could very well be true. Weknow, it doesn't bother him to be seen with the finger :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The finger doesn't bother me one bit when paired with that smile. In that first one, he looked like some wild animal be ause he was so angry. I think he's just going along with it, too. I think he rocks the suspenders/braces, mainly because his shoulders are so wide and the taper makes them look even wider compared to his waist. SWOON CITY!!! And my, doesn't CC have the cush life?
He looks especially cute when he grins like that.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He's lucky his finger wasn't just a little bit lower and to the right. It would have looked like he was picking his nose!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Ha ha! Yes, he would :)
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:Had a lovely dream about him last night, triggered by the new pics, then I hit up Facebook this morning and see the Tumblr pics and flipping the bird again and all my disappointment came back. Why is this necessary? It looks ugly, even with a smile. He's a a star, he's going to be papped, get over it, leave it to the likes of Kristen Stewart. Please.
I absolutely love the way he looks; suspenders and that fabulous hair and that beautiful smile.... what's not to like? flipping the bird... hate that. its so tacky, unoriginal and unnecessary.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

So true, as the papp snap away they are talking constantly. They say some pretty stupid things.
Nice refreshing outside photo's, hair cut outfit is overall good, IMO the suspenders are a little strange.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I still think, Cocky came close. Why would he do the bird, if he wasn't angry? And he wasn't. Not this time. That is for sure (to me), otherwise he wouldn't smile. So, IMO its pretty much what she said. Daniel and the papz had a rather hearty encounter, they called him out and he played along. Neither in bad behaviour or thinking. For once...

Alina

Post by Alina »

To me he looks as if he's "faking" the smile, iykwim - as though he wanted to say ok, you want me to smile and be nice, so there you go and "up yours"! I'm not saying he's angry or something, just a tad spiteful" ;)
I like it.