Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dan and Rach arriving at tribute for Mike Nichols in Manhattan last night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks, SG. It's a lovely photo.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, we are grateful for every bit even more so, when its unexpected. Nice to see, he got back to the hand holding. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Angua

Post by Angua »

Thanks for the pic! I love seeing them together ♥ï¸￾
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Rachel seems to be a very happy person in herself, she always seems to be smiling, and not for the obvious that she is married to DC. She seems a naturally happy person.
Angua

Post by Angua »

cheryl1700 wrote:Rachel seems to be a very happy person in herself, she always seems to be smiling, and not for the obvious that she is married to DC. She seems a naturally happy person.
I was just thinking the same thing! She almost always seems to radiate with happiness and has a smile on her face. I think each of them is happy and lucky to have the other one :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

sf2la wrote:Thanks, SG. Another thing, I didn't see Daniel's name listed as co-producer on the film. Sorry, I know this is a papz thread, but did you or anyone see it?
michallo_w from the Mi6 forum posted a download link for the title sequence:

https://mega.nz/#!2NJCGYjS

Decryption Key: !pU-1FfxPra4Eg1LAsgYt88feTDJu64XKV5OPZPnGrtM[/img]
bubita

Post by bubita »

Red-Snow wrote:
sf2la wrote:Thanks, SG. Another thing, I didn't see Daniel's name listed as co-producer on the film. Sorry, I know this is a papz thread, but did you or anyone see it?
michallo_w from the Mi6 forum posted a download link for the title sequence:

https://mega.nz/#!2NJCGYjS

Decryption Key: !pU-1FfxPra4Eg1LAsgYt88feTDJu64XKV5OPZPnGrtM[/img]
Thanks much Snow.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, thanks for the papz pic, SG! They are the most beautiful couple. To me, it's like 1+1=3 with them. She isn't this vacuous beauty; she is her own person, and everyone seems to just love her. And him...well, we have an entire forum about HIM!

And thanks so much for posting the opening credits with Daniel's name as co-producer. I tried to open just now, but I need to do it a different way, and I need to get to bed. Alarm at 4am tomorrow. yuck. I'll get to it this weekend. I have seen Spectre THREE times and have looked for his name each time and have missed it.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I like R's dress... it's unusual... :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I like R's dress... it's unusual... :)
Me too. I have to sort of laugh from watching the Martha Stewart show where she was making the apple pie. She looks so innocent, young, TINY, and unfashionable. She's really changed when she makes public appearances. But She certainly is the most beautiful woman Daniel has been with, but then he won her over because of what he became and who he's become. .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Nice bonus. Glad to see them out and about
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.