THE Trailer

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:Oh my god, ridiculous, sick, amazing, SEXIEST BEAST EVER. OMG. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I do not dare go see this on a date with my husband. 8)
Oh Lu, don't worry about taking your husband. There are Olga and Gemma for him to lust after. :twisted: :twisted:

(but be careful, you don't want baby #5 *evil laugh*)
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

great.wonderful.phantastic.can't wait.hot guy.wow.
Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:
Lu wrote:Oh my god, ridiculous, sick, amazing, SEXIEST BEAST EVER. OMG. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I do not dare go see this on a date with my husband. 8)
Oh Lu, don't worry about taking your husband. There are Olga and Gemma for him to lust after. :twisted: :twisted:

(but be careful, you don't want baby #5 *evil laugh*)
Oh hell no...no more... :lol:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=fr-fr

A French version of the trailer. I love it when Daniel speaks French. Tres sexay! Open the video for full screen to get very nice resolution.
muireann

Post by muireann »

JoniJoni wrote:http://video.msn.com/?mkt=fr-fr

A French version of the trailer. I love it when Daniel speaks French. Tres sexay! Open the video for full screen to get very nice resolution.

Really sexy voice and I can understand something. Wow :wink: :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Ein Quantum Trost! Dunda :)
sigl

Post by sigl »

I think everyone has said everything that can be said about this trailer. OMG, what a beautiful man!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the scene of him kissing Gemma's back. I could watch it for hours and hours and hours and hours......
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

http://www.yourlocalcinema.com/bond.qua ... ailer.html

This is a subtitled trailer if anyone wants to view the trailer with subtitles and yes it looks so fab!!!!!! I love it and Bond with the big gun turns me on.... :oops: So very angry and yet very cool at the same time!

StarryDannyFan xx
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

OMG !

it looks like the Italian trailer hasn't been released yet, but I have found another thing : the Italian title of QoS will be 007 Quantum

do you like it ???? :roll:
Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

sigl wrote:I think everyone has said everything that can be said about this trailer. OMG, what a beautiful man!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the scene of him kissing Gemma's back. I could watch it for hours and hours and hours and hours......
Oh that's my fav scene too....*sigh* *sigh* :lol: :lol:
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Oh yes this movie WILL be amazingzingzing!!!!!! :P My favorite parts of the trailer were when he was kissing Gemma's back nice and slowly. :P :P And everything else, I mean what's not to like? Looks awesome! :D :D Can't wait.
advicky

Post by advicky »

deadmanfan4life

Post by deadmanfan4life »

I went to the theatre this weekend and saw the trailer! Man does Dan looks amazing, especially on a big screen!!

Counting down the days to November 7th..plan to see it at LEAST three times in the theatre :D 8)
"Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something because your different-its ok being different, as long as your not hurting anyone." -Mark Calaway

deadmanfan4life

Post by deadmanfan4life »

I went to the theatre this weekend and saw the trailer! Man does Dan looks amazing, especially on a big screen!!

Counting down the days to November 7th..plan to see it at LEAST three times in the theatre :D 8)
"Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something because your different-its ok being different, as long as your not hurting anyone." -Mark Calaway