Daniel and CHAIRS!!/ Daniel sitting

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Lu wrote:well, who has seen the movie? Is there anything looking like this in the film? Like a prop?
As far as I remember there wasn't anything looking like this in the film!But maybe I didn't notice because I was distracted all the time by his PFA...Image
it doesn't look like a part of the movie.

I'm sure it's a shot during a break and well, yes, maybe he's chewing pig ears. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Pardon the big elephant in the room, but does anyone know anything about the black ring on his right pinky finger? That is a ring right?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Deb

Post by Deb »

Lu wrote:Just keeping up my fave thread. Thanks for this one, redluna. :twisted: :twisted:

My god almighty, What a SPRAWL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Liverpool Rules

Mimi_kitty wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:Looks like something, tissue or cloth in a plastic sandwich bag.

ohhhh DNA :lol: :lol:

dried fruits ? :?:

Love his concentrated facial expression :lol: "What the heck? What shall I do with that ?
Yes, I agree with Mimi. This looks like dried fruit (apricot, papaya, etc...) since it is on a plastic sandwich bag. Dan can't just eat anything off the wagon. He has to maintain a size and weight while filming.

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Lu wrote:I don't know how you all can focus on what is in his hands. :lol: My eyes keep dropping lower. 8)
Germangirl wrote::lol: We are trying to concentrate on something ABOVE that point. Its a good diciplin lesson :twisted:
We... WE... what's with all this we stuff!

I'm with Lu on this one. This one, like anything changes?!
**SNOOOOORRT**

I know it, I'm a pig. But this man, he asks to be ogled. I mean, LOOK AT HIM!!!!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol: Let me just sprawl out here, like the sexy beast I am, and clean these invisible glasses...
I mean, this has got to be the must FUN forum! I had to literally laugh out loud, girls, reading all this!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Deb wrote:
Lu wrote:Just keeping up my fave thread. Thanks for this one, redluna. :twisted: :twisted:

Red - where did you find this? Are they any more photos of FOAF filming?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Whatever it is - he sure isn´t thrilled about it :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Other then fruit rollups , Ive never seen flat dried fruit . Flat dried meat maybe ... how sad we are ruminating about all this .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess its before or after the sleeping one

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:Guess its before or after the sleeping one

Her candid stills are so different and evocative, while at the same time not tasteless or offensive. I like the sleeping one and this one. I wonder why she says she doesn't want to do any more on-set stills.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

cornell01 wrote:

Her candid stills are so different and evocative, while at the same time not tasteless or offensive. I like the sleeping one and this one. I wonder why she says she doesn't want to do any more on-set stills.
I remember reading that she felt she was in the way. And prefered working on her own schedule.
redluna

Post by redluna »

cornell01 wrote:
Deb wrote:

Red - where did you find this? Are they any more photos of FOAF filming?
I cut it out from a mag-scan in the gallery-section of DtD
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks GG
summer_wine

Post by summer_wine »

this thread turns me on :)
Liverpool Rules

bond_girl 69 wrote:This is a great thread, ladies!

Bond girl, do you have any other photos from this series? I'm looking for when he stood up and revealed his happy trail in this film.