Member Fan Videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21959
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm


are you sure that valentinceIce and trinity1829 are member of the DtD-Forum?
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:@ Browneyed_LadyBond : I dropped a comment to your vid, but it won't appear, sorry, sweetie ! :?
Oh it's ok dear...I'm glad you liked it :D
Sure I did :D
:D Thank you....So you were the ItalianChick! :lol: :lol: ...wonderful video dear! loved it!

btw...I logged on to youtube and your comment is showing :D

kisses, Ada
whoooo hooooooo

I'm glad !!!!!!!


:D :D
Image
********
Image

User avatar
Browneyed_LadyBond
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:06 am
Location: Sibiu, Romania

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:46 pm

zonzi wrote:
Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:@ Browneyed_LadyBond : I dropped a comment to your vid, but it won't appear, sorry, sweetie ! :?
Oh it's ok dear...I'm glad you liked it :D
Sure I did :D
:D Thank you....So you were the ItalianChick! :lol: :lol: ...wonderful video dear! loved it!

btw...I logged on to youtube and your comment is showing :D

kisses, Ada
whoooo hooooooo

I'm glad !!!!!!!


:D :D
Me too :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Lu wrote:
Dunda wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:I might do a video about a certain person. Any guesses?

StarryDannyFan xx
about this one and where he puts his gun? :twisted: :twisted:

Image
Hey, I get to be in that one, huh??

SDF, now who the hell could you be talking about? :?: :?: :?: LOL.
Yeah! Lu got to be in the video and Bond doing the unthinkable with her la-la! Alas, afraid not Bond. He's nice but not the person that I was thinking about.

Lu - three letters.... three letters!!!! Think!!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:43 pm

"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Another video from crazystraw productions, in conjunction with Mutti GG!

I Got Love On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-Kv67n0cY
Crazy!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46454
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Another video from crazystraw productions, in conjunction with Mutti GG!

I Got Love On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-Kv67n0cY
...and I tell you its great. :D I never saw those scenes, especially from "The Mother" as intense as here without the proper dialogue and all. The body language in these scenes says it all really. The violence, the despair, the anger...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Another video from crazystraw productions, in conjunction with Mutti GG!

I Got Love On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-Kv67n0cY
...and I tell you its great. :D I never saw those scenes, especially from "The Mother" as intense as here without the proper dialogue and all. The body language in these scenes says it all really. The violence, the despair, the anger...
Thanks! As always, my pleasure.

And yes, he does no how to express this emotion.
Crazy!

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Another video from crazystraw productions, in conjunction with Mutti GG!

I Got Love On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-Kv67n0cY
...and I tell you its great. :D I never saw those scenes, especially from "The Mother" as intense as here without the proper dialogue and all. The body language in these scenes says it all really. The violence, the despair, the anger...
Thanks! As always, my pleasure.

And yes, he does no how to express this emotion.
Nice, I think if I was Anne Reid his anger would probably make me burst into tears.

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Nice video.
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Another video from crazystraw productions, in conjunction with Mutti GG!

I Got Love On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-Kv67n0cY
Excellent video! Again you match the action to the music. It's dirty sexy delightful.

Thanks Elaine and GG. Great fun to watch.

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Another video from crazystraw productions, in conjunction with Mutti GG!

I Got Love On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-Kv67n0cY
Great stuff! Its given me an urge to watch The Mother again, I haven't seen it in ages...

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 am

Thanks Elaine.
I love the clips but the song kinda leaves me cold.
I don't feel "love" when he's SOOOOO pissed off.
He's frightening when he's like this.
Love the acting but not the song. :cry:
Image

Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:16 am

sharmaine wrote:Thanks Elaine.
I love the clips but the song kinda leaves me cold.
I don't feel "love" when he's SOOOOO pissed off.
He's frightening when he's like this.
Love the acting but not the song. :cry:
Thanks all.

I had a feeling the Angry man would be an acquired taste.

@Deb, it gave me the same urge.
Crazy!

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
sharmaine wrote:Thanks Elaine.
I love the clips but the song kinda leaves me cold.
I don't feel "love" when he's SOOOOO pissed off.
He's frightening when he's like this.
Love the acting but not the song. :cry:
Thanks all.

I had a feeling the Angry man would be an acquired taste.

@Deb, it gave me the same urge.
And have you had the chance to satisfy that urge? :lol:
I don't think I'll get time this weekend, its my hubby's birthday tomorrow so a viewing of The Mother isn't really in order......now if it was my birthday..... :lol: :lol:

Post Reply