Daniel at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'Pineapple Express'

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

God, what a beautiful couple. Thanks for these.
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

redluna wrote:Image
It seems silly to say such a slim woman looks pregnant, but she does. I don't know why I am so anxious for him to get her pregnant. :lol: It's not like we would ever be allowed to see the baby. She was probably just breathing out in this picture, that's all. :wink:
My books!

advicky

Post by advicky »

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks again!
And here they are :D

redluna

Post by redluna »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
It seems silly to say such a slim woman looks pregnant, but she does. I don't know why I am so anxious for him to get her pregnant. :lol: It's not like we would ever be allowed to see the baby. She was probably just breathing out in this picture, that's all. :wink:
And the timing would be odd, given the hectic film launch schedules ahead for Daniel (and one would presume Sats). Mind you, that's something they will never get away from with his career.

Perhaps she's just bloated from all the flying. I blow up like a balloon.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:
And the timing would be odd, given the hectic film launch schedules ahead for Daniel (and one would presume Sats). Mind you, that's something they will never get away from with his career.

Perhaps she's just bloated from all the flying. I blow up like a balloon.
If that's bloated, I'm in trouble :shock:
Crazy!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

bumblebee wrote:
muireann wrote:New pics at last!!! :D :D :D :D
Really beautiful couple, love her dress!
But have a look at her belly!!!
:shock:
Yeah, and she's a slim lady, mind you that dress is pretty unforgiving. It's growing on me, but the white look is too stark, and a little bit 80s. DC looks a little on the thin side.

I like all the details in the pics - glimpse of his necklace, his large feet, undone button on the bottom of his waist coat....
Red - thank you for the large photos! And Bumblebee - what sharp eyes to see that small chain of his necklace.

Anyone want to comment on why he has his left hand in his pocket in all these different poses, taken at different points on the red carpet? Would love to see his left hand ring finger when he's signing autographs. Are there any such photos?
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

bumblebee wrote:
tallulah wrote:Lovely pictures and so many of them! :P

What is the film "Pineapple Express"?? :?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910936/ Odd choice for them to show at. Maybe trying to keep the profile high pre-QoS? Anyone else know anymore, is there a connection, funding, or other reason why they were there?
I haven't found anything about a connection. Just musing - he likes Judd Apatow movies? He's going to be in a Judd Apatow movie? Ooh - that's seems unlikely. It would be soo different from anything that he's done.
muireann

Post by muireann »

:shock:

advicky

Post by advicky »

cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
tallulah wrote:Lovely pictures and so many of them! :P

What is the film "Pineapple Express"?? :?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910936/ Odd choice for them to show at. Maybe trying to keep the profile high pre-QoS? Anyone else know anymore, is there a connection, funding, or other reason why they were there?
I haven't found anything about a connection. Just musing - he likes Judd Apatow movies? He's going to be in a Judd Apatow movie? Ooh - that's seems unlikely. It would be soo different from anything that he's done.
I think it is a Columbia Studio's movie. Columbia=Sony. Sony=Quantum of Solace. I think the bosses asked him to went this premiere. But it is my opinion. Other theory?
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

But if she is pregnant, wouldn't it also show in her breasts? Larger?
advicky

Post by advicky »

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I think she might be pregnant... good on her! She is a slim lady, and it takes a long time for the bump to show. We have to wait and see!

StarryDannyFan xx
Like someone said the dress was unforgiving. I saw that tummy also and that was my first thought. Although slim as she is, she could have just ate a grape :lol: The watch is on. 2 months till QOS and it will be more obvious then if so.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig