Daniel at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'Pineapple Express'

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

ad78472 wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910936/ Odd choice for them to show at. Maybe trying to keep the profile high pre-QoS? Anyone else know anymore, is there a connection, funding, or other reason why they were there?
I haven't found anything about a connection. Just musing - he likes Judd Apatow movies? He's going to be in a Judd Apatow movie? Ooh - that's seems unlikely. It would be soo different from anything that he's done.
I think it is a Columbia Studio's movie. Columbia=Sony. Sony=Quantum of Solace. I think the bosses asked him to went this premiere. But it is my opinion. Other theory?
Yesss! Good thinking. That seems more likely. Because he doesn't go to premieres, except of his own films. Keep QoS in the public eye - especially during this Batman:The Dark Knight frenzy.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Great pictures. It's good to see them out and about.

Tis curious that you never see his left hand.

Pineapple Express is a stoner movie. It's supposed to be very funny.

Maybe that explains the sunglasses in all his photos. :wink: :wink:
redluna

Post by redluna »

cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
muireann wrote:New pics at last!!! :D :D :D :D
Really beautiful couple, love her dress!
But have a look at her belly!!!
:shock:
Yeah, and she's a slim lady, mind you that dress is pretty unforgiving. It's growing on me, but the white look is too stark, and a little bit 80s. DC looks a little on the thin side.

I like all the details in the pics - glimpse of his necklace, his large feet, undone button on the bottom of his waist coat....
Red - thank you for the large photos! And Bumblebee - what sharp eyes to see that small chain of his necklace.

Anyone want to comment on why he has his left hand in his pocket in all these different poses, taken at different points on the red carpet? Would love to see his left hand ring finger when he's signing autographs. Are there any such photos?
Nope, only his right hand...
advicky

Post by advicky »

redluna wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Yeah, and she's a slim lady, mind you that dress is pretty unforgiving. It's growing on me, but the white look is too stark, and a little bit 80s. DC looks a little on the thin side.

I like all the details in the pics - glimpse of his necklace, his large feet, undone button on the bottom of his waist coat....
Red - thank you for the large photos! And Bumblebee - what sharp eyes to see that small chain of his necklace.

Anyone want to comment on why he has his left hand in his pocket in all these different poses, taken at different points on the red carpet? Would love to see his left hand ring finger when he's signing autographs. Are there any such photos?
Nope, only his right hand...

If we speak about hands, look at Satsuki's right hand ring finger.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

ok, I'm on the hunt for some "left hand visible in public shots". There aren't many which leads me to believe that it's his way of dealing with his nerves, bless him.

Here's a couple of recent pics, sans ring:

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

cornell01 wrote:But if she is pregnant, wouldn't it also show in her breasts? Larger?
Yes you are right! Could just be the I ate a grape alarm.

I see Daniel has the beard thing going on. I bet that happy trail is growing on too. My theory, no shaving on his time. Shaving applies for work only. Well not only, but mainly.

This Pineapple Express seems like an unlikely place for an "A - List" star to show up, huh????? Who are these people? I saw Rosie Perez on Jay Leno last night and I don't even recall her mentioning this film. I didn't catch the title, there was a clip :oops: No doubt she was there to promote this film. She was wearing a black dress, maybe the same one as the premiere!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
advicky

Post by advicky »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
cornell01 wrote:But if she is pregnant, wouldn't it also show in her breasts? Larger?

I see Daniel has the beard thing going on. I bet that happy trail is growing on too. My theory, no shaving on his time. Shaving applies for work only. Well not only, but mainly.

This Pineapple Express seems like an unlikely place for an "A - List" star to show up, huh????? Who are these people? I saw Rosie Perez on Jay Leno last night and I don't even recall her mentioning this film. I didn't catch the title, there was a clip :oops: No doubt she was there to promote this film. She was wearing a black dress, maybe the same one as the premiere!
I think this is a very interesting premiere, because most of the articles in the internet speak about Daniel Craig and his sexy look. They forget that he isn't in the film.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Thanks! :D Great photos indeed!

This one makes me really giggle... :lol: Where the hell does the woman on the left side point an?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
redluna wrote:Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
darkphoenix2345

Post by darkphoenix2345 »

Thank you so much for the pics. The Craig as usual is dressed great. I have never seen the man wear something tacky. I love his fashion style. :)
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?
advicky

Post by advicky »

007Mania wrote:Thanks! :D Great photos indeed!

This one makes me really giggle... :lol: Where the hell does the woman on the left side point an?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
redluna wrote:Image
Have you seen this suit? I remember Cannes he wore this suit or similar.
Liverpool Rules

ad78472 wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:

I think this is a very interesting premiere, because most of the articles in the internet speak about Daniel Craig and his sexy look. They forget that he isn't in the film.
Someone mentioned the Sony connection earlier. I bet Sats wanted to play sick this time around, :lol: I would have. :evil: Found this piece:

Nads Broadcasting Live From The Pineapple Express Premiere Today!
Hey Gasmii, if you're around and on the web I will be broadcasting live from the Pineapple Express red carpet for Sony. Live broadcast starts at 6:30 PM PST. Just click below on the video below to watch the live feed at 6:30!

Pineapple Express starring Seth Rogan, James Franco, Danny McBride and many more opens in theaters everywhere August 6th.

http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/news/new ... rom-th.php

The title of that should been A-List meets D-List.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

ad78472 wrote:
Yes. I also think it's the same suit as in Cannes. Also maybe it's the same suit he wore in LA last year when he met with Marc Forster and EON producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. Except he wore just the coat and vest and white shirt, with jeans.

Maybe it's his warm-weather weight suit.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cornell01 wrote:
ad78472 wrote:
Yes. I also think it's the same suit as in Cannes. Also maybe it's the same suit he wore in LA last year when he met with Marc Forster and EON producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. Except he wore just the coat and vest and white shirt, with jeans.

Didn't he sport that little straw hat too?

Here's the write up on Socialite's Life: http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archi ... emiere.php
Liverpool Rules

cornell01 wrote:
ad78472 wrote:

Ah Ha! That's what he carries in the brown leather carrie on.
redluna

Post by redluna »

cornell01 wrote:
ad78472 wrote:

I think the Cannes suit had bigger and darker buttons but it looks very similar