Daniel and Satsuki at Saks Fifth Avene

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Renske

Post by Renske »

Love her clothes most of the time, but a gold purse....that looks so cheap IMHO :?
Deb

Post by Deb »

Great to have new pics. They look great!!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Renske wrote:Love her clothes most of the time, but a gold purse....that looks so cheap IMHO :?
I think on her right arm is a black shoulder bag on a long strap. So that gold thing is her wallet?
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Great to see some new pics of them together jst doing everyday things. They look so happy and relaxed. I love them as a couple. They are pefect, the way they feel that they don't have to dress up like some just to go shopping, its so refreshing!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

bumblebee wrote:I can't stay from this post, it's been so long since we had new material on here. So looking back at page 1, I'm going to have to comment on Sats' hair. I love it, it's so long and beautifully wavy. But - call me old fashioned - I wish, wish for once she would run a brush through it, it must be incredibly chic and glossy when it's had a good brush.
Well, I have curly hair as well and I would do a Le Chiffre torture on anybody who dared to brush my hair when it is dry and I would not do that to myself! :evil:
Thanks to everybody for the new pictures, I just love seeing them together!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

bond_girl 69 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I can't stay from this post, it's been so long since we had new material on here. So looking back at page 1, I'm going to have to comment on Sats' hair. I love it, it's so long and beautifully wavy. But - call me old fashioned - I wish, wish for once she would run a brush through it, it must be incredibly chic and glossy when it's had a good brush.
Well, I have curly hair as well and I would do a Le Chiffre torture on anybody who dared to brush my hair when it is dry and I would not do that to myself! :evil:
But her hair isn't so super curly that it would frizz up. Just wavy - isn't it?
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

bumblebee wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote:
Well, my hair-dresser says that waves and curls are NOT supposed to be brushed or combed when dry. I do that only when the hair is wet and when drying, I use only my fingers to get the mop into shape.
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote:
No, mine is only wavy and it frizzes when brushed...

I actually just cut my very long hair because it always looked all straggly and frizzy. All I ever did with it was put it up in a twist anyway, which Sats also does. Probably, like me, she only keeps it long for her partner. :wink:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote: Well, I have curly hair as well and I would do a Le Chiffre torture on anybody who dared to brush my hair when it is dry and I would not do that to myself! :evil:

I actually just cut my very long hair because it always looked all straggly and frizzy. All I ever did with it was put it up in a twist anyway, which Sats also does. Probably, like me, she only keeps it long for her partner. :wink:
Me too. I have curly wavy hair and only comb it when wet. Otherwise I end up with a fro. (nothing wrong with a fro, just not what I want) If it needs touched up, I spritz a little conditioner and shape it with my fingers.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JoniJoni wrote:
Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote: But her hair isn't so super curly that it would frizz up. Just wavy - isn't it?

Me too. I have curly wavy hair and only comb it when wet. Otherwise I end up with a fro. (nothing wrong with a fro, just not what I want) If it needs touched up, I spritz a little conditioner and shape it with my fingers.
But she had gorgeous hair at the FoaF premier. Must have had a blow dryer and brush stashed in her hand bag. :wink:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Satsuki has hair to die for. She's lucky to have silky glossy curls that take a style when needed.

For comparison:

ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Does any body else think she looks better without make up? I also like that she is a bit "fuller figured" now. By the end of the CR hoopla she was too thin imho.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Cyanaurora wrote:Does any body else think she looks better without make up? I also like that she is a bit "fuller figured" now. By the end of the CR hoopla she was too thin imho.
Better without the wrong make up for sure. But over all, when it's show time on the red carpet she looks great. I'm not crazy about the red lipstick. When it's free time on her own, she looks great. She's pretty healthy, they seem to cook their own food a lot when not on the road (it appears from all the grocery shopping), so not much of the poision intake from the fast food restaurants etc.... IMO.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Oh and Daniel...he is so HOOOOOOOOOOOT in jeans. OMG. :twisted: :twisted: Ridiculous.[/quote]

Hell Yeah Lu LOL He's F**king HOT in those jeans of his PHWOAR !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There is a ring on the string bracelett - silver, but still...
...after looking another time, it could be too small to be his. Maybe from Ella. Not sure about the size...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..