Craig & McQueen

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

ImageImage
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

OMG! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I remember almost all Cardi-Dan pics with this kind of collar, but cann't remember a similar pic! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Mimi_kitty wrote:ImageImage

Good one Mimi kitty.

Another curious item, is how Steve's girl friend Ali McGraw and Satsuki are similar. Both long brown hair, big brown eyes, tall and slender, yoga fans. Not that similar in looks, but a little.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Dunda wrote:OMG! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I remember almost all Cardi-Dan pics with this kind of collar, but cann't remember a similar pic! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously, you are looking at his sweater??? I hadn't even noticed. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
advicky

Post by advicky »

JoniJoni wrote:

Seriously, you are looking at his sweater??? I hadn't even noticed. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
From Quantum of Solace. Remember when he visited Mathis?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:

Yeah, I'm not interested in little Steve.

It would be another thing, if it was little Daniel :twisted: :lol:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:

Yeah, I'm not interested in little Steve.

It would be another thing, if it was little Daniel :twisted: :lol:

little Steve.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

I read he used to smoke crazy stuff at that time

Maybe some one could post the bath tub picture as a comparision :roll: :twisted: I´m not interested its just an idea
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:What a joy it must be to be able to pee standing up looking all nonchalant whilst having your picture taken. And to think that 30'ish years from then the little member would be oggled and dissected over by a bunch of international women.

It is incredible where these threads go sometimes.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:Yes Dunda, here I have the penis envy. It must be nice to be able to just pull out the little faucet and pee. He looks comfortable with his penis, good to know, as he was quite the ladies man. I imagine he was happy to please them .

Ahhh back to serious things :lol:

penis envy...hmmm to be honest....Freud isn't just a friend of mine :lol: :lol: :lol: but when we speak of penis envy, I DO believe that something like that exists, BUT in a very different way. I envy Satsuki the penis she processes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Yes Dunda, here I have the penis envy. It must be nice to be able to just pull out the little faucet and pee. He looks comfortable with his penis, good to know, as he was quite the ladies man. I imagine he was happy to please them .

penis envy...hmmm to be honest....Freud isn't just a friend of mine :lol: :lol: :lol: but when we speak of penis envy, I DO believe that something like that exists, BUT in a very different way. I envy Satsuki the penis she processes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Processes" - what like a tin of tuna!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

yep, tuna, tuna.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Freudian slip :lol: :lol:

I meant possesses (too much 's' :lol: )

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Freudian slip :lol: :lol:

I meant possesses (too much 's' :lol: )
Oh we know what you meant. Possesses or processes. Both are fine with me.
Last edited by bumblebee on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muireann

Post by muireann »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I nearly die of laughing here! This thread is wonderful!!