Fuck off!!!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Finally, a definite answer... briefs and commando. Like we didn't already know that! :lol:
Well WE know, but I doubt the men/women reading GQ!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tracey

Post by tracey »

Thank you so much for posting this - fantastic photos! *drools*
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

redluna wrote:
catherinep wrote:Just to add some QOS things from the issue.
From the GQ magazine awards.
Normally I am no beard lover but this pic is f***** hot! Thanks cat!
Totally agree.... not a huge fan of the beard, but this photo is something else.
muireann

Post by muireann »

Thanks for the GQ interview!!!
This is so great and funny! I love his answers which made
me adore him even more!
:shock:
advicky

Post by advicky »

catherinep wrote:
redluna wrote:
catherinep wrote:Just to add some QOS things from the issue.
From the GQ magazine awards.
Normally I am no beard lover but this pic is f***** hot! Thanks cat!
Totally agree.... not a huge fan of the beard, but this photo is something else.
"I'm sorry. I can't be with you this evening - you know that I've got something much more important to do."
What?
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Advicky, it was Sept 3rd. Was he in California then?
advicky

Post by advicky »

JoniJoni wrote:Advicky, it was Sept 3rd. Was he in California then?
I know, but he said "something much more important to do". What is much important than you are with your best friend? He had a beard, so he didn't make QoS.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

advicky wrote:
I know, but he said "something much more important to do". What is much important than you are with your best friend? He had a beard, so he didn't make QoS.
Yea, it says MUCH more important. I hope it's an inside joke or it could come across rude.

There were pics of him with BB about that time and also a possible sighting on a yacht in California. I can only think of a couple of things that could be more important than supporting your best friend.

Wasn't STW's divorce announced about then? Not that that connects, just wondering.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:
advicky wrote:
Yea, it says MUCH more important. I hope it's an inside joke or it could come across rude.

There were pics of him with BB about that time and also a possible sighting on a yacht in California. I can only think of a couple of things that could be more important than supporting your best friend.

Wasn't STW's divorce announced about then? Not that that connects, just wondering.
Just to spread the rumor: maybe this more impotant thing was his wedding! :lol: :lol:

Or when I remember it right, he sometimes has some important washing up do to! :lol: :lol:

muireann

Post by muireann »

Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
advicky wrote: I know, but he said "something much more important to do". What is much important than you are with your best friend? He had a beard, so he didn't make QoS.

Just to spread the rumor: maybe this more impotant thing was his wedding! :lol: :lol:

Or when I remember it right, he sometimes has some important washing up do to! :lol: :lol:

Good idea "The Wedding"!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

muireann wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Yea, it says MUCH more important. I hope it's an inside joke or it could come across rude.

Good idea "The Wedding"!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
From Advicky's pictures they were at Puerto de Santo Stefano Aug 29.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

When had he bought that Bollinger drink? Same beard? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

my 2 cents...

The weekend of August 29, they were in NY, so how could they also be in Puerto de Santo Stefano.

and second, depending on the dates, maybe the important thing was his surgery?
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:my 2 cents...

The weekend of August 29, they were in NY, so how could they also be in Puerto de Santo Stefano.

One thing for sure, if I will ever meet him, I'll knock him out and implant him such a whatever-it-is-called thing (bug?) like in CR.

Then we will always know EXACTLY where he is! :twisted:

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:my 2 cents...

One thing for sure, if I will ever meet him, I'll knock him out and implant him such a whatever-it-is-called thing (bug?) like in CR.

Then we will always know EXACTLY where he is! :twisted:
Nice idea, but are you really sure he won't knock out YOU first just by his charisma??? :wink: