Daniel in Moscow

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Wow!! Thanks for all the amazing pics!! Olga is gorgeous!! Daniel looks tired in the first set of pics but after that he looks better and more relaxed.
The make-up in some of them does look out of place but other than that they are great pics!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
redluna

Post by redluna »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JoniJoni wrote:They look a bit more relaxed in these photos. Do you see Olga's heels? 8)
Quite a feat those heels, indeed. What about her legs, few women could carry off that 80s-inspired skin tight look, but she looks fab.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Poor Daniel!! It's hard to look like tough James Bond in those slings.

He is still beautiful to me though, as always. :D
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:Poor Daniel!! It's hard to look like tough James Bond in those slings.

He is still beautiful to me though, as always. :D
Both true, Lu. There is something about him, that asks for some serious pampering. Image

This is my fav, both beautiful

Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Deb

Post by Deb »

Jesus his eyes are really giving away how exhausted he is....either that or he had a heavy night on the beer :D
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Deb wrote:Jesus his eyes are really giving away how exhausted he is....either that or he had a heavy night on the beer :D
Or the vodka in Moscow? :P

We need to buy Satsuki a cookbook. I hope she's not into a health fad diet. He looks like he needs some good food and sleep.
Deb

Post by Deb »

JoniJoni wrote:
Deb wrote:Jesus his eyes are really giving away how exhausted he is....either that or he had a heavy night on the beer :D

We need to buy Satsuki a cookbook. I hope she's not into a health fad diet. He looks like he needs some good food and sleep.
Obviously he's always gorgeous to all of us but I don't think I've ever see bags like those under his eyes before :shock:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Deb wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:

Obviously he's always gorgeous to all of us but I don't think I've ever see bags like those under his eyes before :shock:
Yes, he's positively adorable to us. It just pains me to see him unwell.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Deb wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:

Yes, these last set of pics, the eyes look awful. Hopefully it is just long flights and sleeplessness. I want to lie him down and place some cucumber slices over his eyes... :( :?
My books!

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I can't see all the pics but the ones I saw were great . Thanks a bunch . He does look tired .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:
Deb wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Or the vodka in Moscow? :P

Yes, these last set of pics, the eyes look awful. Hopefully it is just long flights and sleeplessness. I want to lie him down and place some cucumber slices over his eyes... :( :?
Hmmm, it's The Sun so take it for that:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 804313.ece

BOND star DANIEL CRAIG has revealed his mysterious shoulder injury was caused by doing stunts on new movie Quantum of Solace.

Craig, 40, has had his arm in a sling since a shoulder op and doctors have ordered him to rest.

He tore tissue during 007 action scenes in Quantum, released on October 31.

Craig said: “I’m frustrated but I need to slow down for a couple of months.”
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Thank you for the video-links. Arrrg...I understand nearly nothing :( :( :( ...now I miss my russian speaking skills a lot. The only word I remember is..."thank you". But it was great to see Daniel again.
And also thanks to all of you for searching and showing all these wounderful pics. All that saved my day...esp. starting in a new week.