Daniel at Jonathan Ross Ocotber 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tigerheart wrote:Incidentally, does the South Bank Show episode on QoS/Bond still need uploaded? Have got copy if so. Sorry for not being as on the ball as I hoped I'd be :(
Tracey has manged it :D : http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2211

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Dunda wrote:
tigerheart wrote:Incidentally, does the South Bank Show episode on QoS/Bond still need uploaded? Have got copy if so. Sorry for not being as on the ball as I hoped I'd be :(
Tracey has manged it :D : http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2211
Thanks Dunda for keeping me right about this - and Tracey for the upload! :D

I wish I was better organised at the moment, what with the Dan-fest going on 8)
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
tracey

Post by tracey »

tigerheart wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Finally saw Dans part and it was so similar to the CR one, that I like so much. It certainly beats all the interviews, he is doing all dressed up, although, of course, they are great too - but these are just perfect. Such boyish quality that´s so different to his otherwise serious manner IMO.
Absolutely...Thanks so much to Tracey for uploading this - my HDD recorder chopped off the end of the show when I tried to record it on Tuesday, grrr :evil: :roll: :x

Lovely caps too, cheers Dunda :D

Incidentally, does the South Bank Show episode on QoS/Bond still need uploaded? Have got copy if so. Sorry for not being as on the ball as I hoped I'd be :(
I uploaded the South Bank Show too but thanks for the offer :D
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

tracey wrote:
tigerheart wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Finally saw Dans part and it was so similar to the CR one, that I like so much. It certainly beats all the interviews, he is doing all dressed up, although, of course, they are great too - but these are just perfect. Such boyish quality that´s so different to his otherwise serious manner IMO.
Absolutely...Thanks so much to Tracey for uploading this - my HDD recorder chopped off the end of the show when I tried to record it on Tuesday, grrr :evil: :roll: :x

Lovely caps too, cheers Dunda :D

Incidentally, does the South Bank Show episode on QoS/Bond still need uploaded? Have got copy if so. Sorry for not being as on the ball as I hoped I'd be :(
I uploaded the South Bank Show too but thanks for the offer :D
No problem Tracey :D
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I've been contemplating about the way Daniel behaves in these JR shows. He always seems so cautious and even concerned about what will happen next... Compared to many of the other interviews the difference is pretty big! I'm wondering could it be the differences in humour? Daniel is obviously one for dry wit and sarcasm etc. whereas JR is pretty boisterous and doer of big gags and outrageous things... Russell Brand fits that bill, but not Daniel?

Grip