Quantum of Solace World Premiere - London - 29 October 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Also, this was just posted on Just Jared. Daniel will be on the cover of Entertainment Weekly http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/29 ... nt-weekly/

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This must be the fastest growing thread ever. It feels like Christmas tonight!!! :lol: :D
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

bumblebee wrote:This must be the fastest growing thread ever. It feels like Christmas tonight!!! :lol: :D
lol this plus the snow we just got in Ottawa, it really does feel like christmas :D

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Lu

Post by Lu »

You guys are the best...thanks for all these pics!! So Sats is the only one who walks the carpet with her man? All the other actors are solo for these pictures. Surely they had dates.

I think Sats and Daniel look wonderful. And Olga, amazingly beautiful, that girl. Gemma's dress...no comment. :lol:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:So what's the protocol. Do the princes start at one end of the line and work their way towards Daniel at the other, or start with Daniel and then work backwards?
It looks like they start with Daniel, or probably Dame Judy. I don't see her in line but she must be there first or second. Then they work toward their left. And it looks like Harry goes first.

Greeting line protocol help please. :?
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/10/67112/

Daniel Craig Stirs Royal 'Quantum of Solace' Premiere

video interviews.
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

His eyes are amazing in these photos.
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi

I hope Gemma didn't freeze, what with the front of her dress being so short!!! :shock: Lu
, I'm still trying to make up my mind about Gemma's dress - I liked it from the back (the colour purple) but not sure about the front as it looks like it's run out of material and those shoes are sure bling bling!!! Almost like someone from Project Runway didn't order enough material for their design and had to make do!!! Olga looks amazingly beautiful in the red!!!

Judi Dench is all class as is her sparkling red 007 on her shoulder!!! She looks so lovely!!! What a lady!!!

Is that lady with the long hair with Daniel signing autographs his manager? :?: I remember her from the 2007 Oscars pulling funny faces behind Daniel at an afterparty!!!

Daniel's eyes are so blue and mesmerising in those fabulous photos!!!! :D Satsuki looks gorgeous and so relaxed compared to 2006!!! Guess she's used to the publicity now!!! :) Her dress is a gorgeous colour!!! They look great together!!!

Once again thanks for the photos, especially from Down Under here in NZ!!!!

Luv Suexxx :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Oh my my my.....
Thank you all for providing these photos so quickly.....D_C, Dunda for the vid (finally one of them kissing in public)....I was stunned.....Faus for the large photos....so far the sharpest have been the ones for jamd.

Daniel looks great - not too much makeup....slim silouette in his retro-suit....I noticed that Daniel, Sats & Judi had poppies on....Remembrance Day - November 11 coming up.

The princes are very tall and I suppose were somewhat upstaged by Daniel - but hey - it's his night after all.

Sats dress - quite simple, nice backless detail....definitely comfy and in the current hot shade of purple....quite the in thing apparently.

Olga - stunning in red.

Gemma - daring - love the colour, love the shoes....not the dress so much kind of a combination of diaphenous purple goddess from some gothic gladiator movie.

Judi - cheeky 007 in red sequins on the back of her neck - saucy little woman - LOVE IT!

Jack White - wtf? and where was Alicia Keyes?

Firstsupergirl

Quantum of Solace World premier

Post by Firstsupergirl »

A huge THANK YOUto all who provided us so quickly with all these amazing pics and vids! :D :D :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/10/67112/

Daniel Craig Stirs Royal 'Quantum of Solace' Premiere

video interviews.

for download: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=2OF8YSFY

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Wow! Very nice photos. Looks like there are some "bad girls" in town for the evening :lol: :lol: Some of those dresses :shock: They should have visited our fashion thread, huh? I think so.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »