Quantum of Solace World Premiere - London - 29 October 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6498
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:21 am

They showed a bit on Extra wth the princes and DC . You can go to extratv.com and you can enter to win tickets to the Defiance showing at the archlight theater probably US only .
Image

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 am

Deleted post as it led to a dodgy website.
Last edited by JoniJoni on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 am

Great pics. Thanks Vicky!

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:02 am

Fantastic pictures.
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

BumbleBee84
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by BumbleBee84 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:06 am

bad link ;)
Last edited by BumbleBee84 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
marketto007
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Post by marketto007 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Thanks for the photos again girls.

xxx

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:02 pm

They look so much more relaxed this time. They are having so much fun! Thank you for all of the pics. But where are the eye witness accounts?

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Cyanaurora wrote:They look so much more relaxed this time. They are having so much fun! Thank you for all of the pics. But where are the eye witness accounts?
Yes

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2180
Crazy!

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Thanks for the pics and all!

The tender Daniel has made a first appearance, indeed. So cute! :D Sats had an ab fab look, loved this dress particularly!

Gemma's dress is awful indeed - v. trashy... And she seriously needs to start controlling her mouth... I wonder how many other co-stars have been hit with similar frogs as Daniel has?! But the bad breath thingy might ring true: his own teeth are certainly in not so brilliant condition and he might be at least an occasional smoker, not to mention all that alcohol... This has been also mentioned before:

"Will we be seeing Dulwichmum at celebrity parties and dining out at The
Ivy with the likes of Daniel Craig?

Clearly! Although I met Daniel at a private party recently and he has ginger eyelashes and halitosis. I shall make it my business to meet Gary Barlow and Ray Winstone – yum!"

http://dulwichmum.net/?p=203

Grip :wink:
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm

agrippina wrote:Thanks for the pics and all!

The tender Daniel has made a first appearance, indeed. So cute! :D Sats had an ab fab look, loved this dress particularly!

Gemma's dress is awful indeed - v. trashy... And she seriously needs to start controlling her mouth... I wonder how many other co-stars have been hit with similar frogs as Daniel has?! But the bad breath thingy might ring true: his own teeth are certainly in not so brilliant condition and he might be at least an occasional smoker, not to mention all that alcohol... This has been also mentioned before:

"Will we be seeing Dulwichmum at celebrity parties and dining out at The
Ivy with the likes of Daniel Craig?

Clearly! Although I met Daniel at a private party recently and he has ginger eyelashes and halitosis. I shall make it my business to meet Gary Barlow and Ray Winstone – yum!"

http://dulwichmum.net/?p=203

Grip :wink:
Oh Grip, your post made me laugh! You should blog!

I hope he doesn't have stinky breath, but even if he does, he still looks, sounds, and moves a lot better than your average halitosis sufferer!

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21939
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:57 pm

sadly only in German (Reuters)

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=73EHA4J9
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46428
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:33 am

I would like to thank everybody for the great work, although it just takes ages to go through all this stuff :lol:

So girls, if next week nothing is ready, you know why - no time :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21939
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:37 am

Germangirl wrote:So girls, if next week nothing is ready, you know why - no time :twisted:

No problem GG, tickets for QoS for Friday and Saturday are booked and the TV for a preluding view of CR (just to remind us of what has happened back then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) is prepared.

That's all what we need for this Daniel dedicated weekend :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:42 am

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So girls, if next week nothing is ready, you know why - no time :twisted:

No problem GG, tickets for QoS for Friday and Saturday are booked and the TV for a preluding view of CR (just to remind us of what has happened back then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) is prepared.

That's all what we need for this Daniel dedicated weekend :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Right, reminding. I need to see it again, so I can remember what happened!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy!

Post Reply