Quantum of Solace German Premiere - Berlin - 3 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Daniel_Craig wrote:In high res.

Many Thanks!!!! :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

A rather awkward kiss, but still the biggest kiss I've seen of the two of them. No wonder Sats is practically "beaming" in these premiere shots. She is being "claimed" for all to see.

Makes me wonder why he never showed this much affection before. I remember photos with Heike - his affection for her was very obvious. Is it because of his sudden notoriety that he and/or Sats chose to keep that part a little more subtle?

Birte

Post by Birte »

Some more pictures here:
http://3pimages.com/v/quantum-of-solace?g2_page=2

With special thanks to Patricia who was allowed to get in with the press. :D
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Some more here enjoy them :wink:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
advicky

Post by advicky »

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=lbKwSNBN8E0 Image Image Image
There is a little glimpse of Daniel around 1:30 and 1:40 ;) And the rest... just ROFLMAO!!!! Image
(I think you can understand it without understanding German, the guy just talk absolute nonsense :lol:)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Smacks of TomKat.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:Smacks of TomKat.
It is an odd kiss. In the second one you can see they look into each others eyes. Still, it's a chilly kiss, more perfunctory than engaging.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote:
It is an odd kiss. In the second one you can see they look into each others eyes. Still, it's a chilly kiss, more perfunctory than engaging.
Don´t know, it looks as if he has closed his eyes - to me its a spur of the moment thing before turning around to do whatever and just wanting to have a moment of intimacy before the task - and since he couldn´t give her a real kiss, its this uncly sorta thing :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Don´t know, it looks as if he has closed his eyes - to me its a spur of the moment thing before turning around to do whatever and just wanting to have a moment of intimacy before the task - and since he couldn´t give her a real kiss, its this uncly sorta thing :wink:
Yes, I'm sure it was just catching a bad moment.

Plus I have a feeling neither he or Sats is the PDA type of people, we KNOW Daniel is super private, so it will never really look "natural" if it doesn't feel natural to them. So I wonder why they do this all of a sudden? PR asks them to? Maybe Dan has some kind of crazy stalker he is trying to discourage by more open affection to Sats? It seems so strange that they do this now, all of a sudden. :?: :?: :?: :?

And it looks so "forced" like BB said...TomKat. :lol: God forbid.
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: It is an odd kiss. In the second one you can see they look into each others eyes. Still, it's a chilly kiss, more perfunctory than engaging.

Plus I have a feeling neither he or Sats is the PDA type of people, we KNOW Daniel is super private, so it will never really look "natural" if it doesn't feel natural to them. So I wonder why they do this all of a sudden? PR asks them to? Maybe Dan has some kind of crazy stalker he is trying to discourage by more open affection to Sats? It seems so strange that they do this now, all of a sudden. :?: :?: :?: :?

Oh no, say it ain't so. Let's hope the paps can catch a "real kiss". TomKat and before her it was TomNic. Remember those bad love scenes in the last movie they did together "Eyes Wide Shut" :cry:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Don´t know, it looks as if he has closed his eyes - to me its a spur of the moment thing before turning around to do whatever and just wanting to have a moment of intimacy before the task - and since he couldn´t give her a real kiss, its this uncly sorta thing :wink:

Oh no, say it ain't so. Let's hope the paps can catch a "real kiss". TomKat and before her it was TomNic. Remember those bad love scenes in the last movie they did together "Eyes Wide Shut" :cry:
Hm - don´t think at all its a PR thing - as I cannot imagine Daniel doing something forced, left alone kissing Sats in public. If it wasn´t just for the sake of expressing himself towards her for everybody to see, there could be many other reasons, of course. Maybe he read just jared (God beware). Didn´t he make an open declaration of love during the first screening in London? And when I see her glow all the time, like she did never before, I believe its rather a final "Yes, you are the one for me" decision on his side.
Just my two, though..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

So far no romantic looking kisses for Sat's caught on film. That's all. Maybe they are not use to kissing standing up! :lol: :lol: I've heard that line before :lol: :lol:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig