Quantum of Solace German Premiere - Berlin - 3 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Liverpool Rules wrote:So far no romantic looking kisses for Sat's caught on film. That's all. Maybe they are not use to kissing standing up! :lol: :lol: I've heard that line before :lol: :lol:
Cereal squirted through the nose all over my blackberry! I need to stop reading this forum while I am eating!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:So far no romantic looking kisses for Sat's caught on film. That's all. Maybe they are not use to kissing standing up! :lol: :lol: I've heard that line before :lol: :lol:
Cereal squirted through the nose all over my blackberry! I need to stop reading this forum while I am eating!
Cy! That is a good line and it works :lol: :lol:
Things get horizontal after that. :lol: :lol:

{I hope some day Daniel says to me "You old tart!" From: "The Mother"}
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

Bwah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa! But hasn't Daniel professed a penchant for standing up sex? At least he said he liked that scene in the Godfather and watched it over and over. :lol: :twisted:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Lu wrote:
Bwah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa! But hasn't Daniel professed a penchant for standing up sex? At least he said he liked that scene in the Godfather and watched it over and over. :lol: :twisted:
Owww! Do tell more. I didn't know about that? Then he ought to be great at kissing standing up :wink:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote:
Owww! Do tell more. I didn't know about that? Then he ought to be great at kissing standing up :wink:
It was in an interview I read on here...I don't remember from where. He said that that scene of standing up sex in The Godfather "made an impression on his budding sexuality" or something to that effect.

I took it to mean he's totally hot in bed and totally does stuff like that. You know me... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Lu wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote: Bwah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa! But hasn't Daniel professed a penchant for standing up sex? At least he said he liked that scene in the Godfather and watched it over and over. :lol: :twisted:
It was in an interview I read on here...I don't remember from where. He said that that scene of standing up sex in The Godfather "made an impression on his budding sexuality" or something to that effect.

I took it to mean he's totally hot in bed and totally does stuff like that. You know me... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Being the "A" student that I am, I'll have to review that film again. :wink:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I was 12 when I first saw that scene and was too young to get the implications .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: Owww! Do tell more. I didn't know about that? Then he ought to be great at kissing standing up :wink:

Hasn't he done this on film, was it Sylvia?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote: It was in an interview I read on here...I don't remember from where. He said that that scene of standing up sex in The Godfather "made an impression on his budding sexuality" or something to that effect.

Yes
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: Being the "A" student that I am, I'll have to review that film again. :wink:
Yes
Yes, and he was damn convincing at it too... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

I'm going to view Sylvia today! First, I'll see the Sylvia thread.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Hasn't he done this on film, was it Sylvia?
Yes
Yes, and he was damn convincing at it too... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lu -are you talking from experience! :wink: (It always helps if you are the same height, and don't need to rely on the Yellow Pages to prop you up a bit).
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Yes
Lu -are you talking from experience! :wink: (It always helps if you are the same height, and don't need to rely on the Yellow Pages to prop you up a bit).
Or he is strong enough to hold you up against the wall!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote: Yes, and he was damn convincing at it too... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Or he is strong enough to hold you up against the wall!
The Yellow Pages have a tendency to slip...
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Sylvia is a good film, but, on a full tummy in a warm den I am subject to bouts of snoozes :lol: What I'm trying to say is that I've fast forwarded throught this film and slept through it and I've not seen anything. Is he with Syliva or somebody or another? :cry: