Quantum of Solace German Premiere - Berlin - 3 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Sylvia is a good film, but, on a full tummy in a warm den I am subject to bouts of snoozes :lol: What I'm trying to say is that I've fast forwarded throught this film and slept through it and I've not seen anything. Is he with Syliva or somebody or another? :cry:
with another woman.
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:Sylvia is a good film, but, on a full tummy in a warm den I am subject to bouts of snoozes :lol: What I'm trying to say is that I've fast forwarded throught this film and slept through it and I've not seen anything. Is he with Syliva or somebody or another? :cry:
with another woman.
Thanks!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
with another woman.
Thanks!
With Assia, after the scene when Assia and her husband have visited Sylvia and Ted in their house in the country and Sylvia was putting up a fuss in the kitchen.....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This thread is hysterical, we are now so far away from the German premiere it's unreal!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

blame the kiss!

this MAN drives us nuts!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Liverpool Rules

Germany is for Lovers!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Germany is for Lovers!
Oh! :shock: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
muireann

Post by muireann »

007Mania wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:Germany is for Lovers!
Oh! :shock: :lol:
Wow, I've never known this!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought Viginia was for Lovers .. they even had a bumper sticker saying so lol .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

laredo wrote:I thought Viginia was for Lovers .. they even had a bumper sticker saying so lol .
It still is, and that campaign is now celebrating its 40th birthday. Who'd have known!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I was wondering how long it had been around since i remember it from 1974 when I went on a church mission trip to Boston and we traveled through VA . John Denver's song Country Roads was big too and the theme of "almost heaven , west virginia " was a big deal too .
Liverpool Rules

laredo wrote:I thought Viginia was for Lovers .. they even had a bumper sticker saying so lol .
Yes! That's where it came from :lol: :lol: Wherever Daniel is, "is for lovers"! Okay, I always say wherever I am "is for lovers" :lol: :lol:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I think he is watching so he dosn't step on her dress. He has stepped on Sats a few times.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

morpheus is talking to me about sexy shoes-is Daniel wearing the sexy shoes or are you? and i love that long freakin coat thing he wears in the cold. god he is beautifl. i am having bad day. :(
calypso

Post by calypso »

i wear shoes then he can put them on with stockings

i think he like nice silky things on his skin :P
ImageImage