Quantum of Solace German Premiere - Berlin - 3 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

muireann wrote:
Dunda wrote:The second one is sooo sweet, where he's searching for the german word for solace...... :wink:
And he speaks very slow and clear for us!!!!!
Did you notice???
Ooo, he's sniffling and nasally too.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It irks me so much to read the really hurtful, catty comments on Just Jared. I really can't understand why there is so much resentment among his so-called fan base.
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Aragorn wrote:
advicky wrote:And the best!

Sooo in love.... Gorgeous picture.
I second that, they look great together, a wonderful couple they are. :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A pure "Dreibein" slogan :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

muireann

Post by muireann »

bumblebee wrote:
muireann wrote:
Dunda wrote:The second one is sooo sweet, where he's searching for the german word for solace...... :wink:
And he speaks very slow and clear for us!!!!!
Did you notice???
Ooo, he's sniffling and nasally too.

Oh, yes!!!
This sounds quite cute! :wink:
Birte

Post by Birte »

Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi :D

Thanks for great photos of Daniel and Satsuki.

They look stunning together and so happy!!! Sats looks beautiful, really healthy and glowing and I just love her dress. She sure has sophisication and style!!! :D

I love the photo of Daniel with his arm on Satsuki's (that grip is kind of sexy to me) and them kissing :wink: - it's so lovely and I notice she has that ring on her wedding band finger. You can see a ring there!!!!

And the sling is off at last!!! :D Mind you I bet he could do all sorts of interesting things with that sling on, if you know what I mean!!! :wink: :wink: :lol:

That larger woman is Daniel's manager isn't it? No-one seems to answer that one question of mine. :?:

He'll be in Sydney on the 9th November - not long to go!!!

Love Suexxx
:D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks everyone for the pics .
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

advicky wrote:
Alright! Finally the money shot! I like it. I guess Germany is for lovers. The other kiss in my avatar I believe was in Germany also. ich lieber dich.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Something is definitley going on with the man, this is the 4th, I believe and what a kiss. Not on the cheek or anything, bang on the mouth. So, if this premieres are going on, I wonder, what we might end up with. An open proposal? :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..