Quantum of Solace Spanish Premiere - 6 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl


User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Oh, he is really working the Bond thing here. So cool, and hot at the same time.

User avatar
Hannah
Posts: 5116
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Hannah » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

I actually don't like his glasses much, but he's still so...so...sooo hot! :twisted:
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Looks like everybody is bitching on those glasses - like Elaine and Grip standing next to me - but I feel, they are just a TINY bit too big :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

plaka
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:17 am
Location: London UK

Post by plaka » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:24 pm

It seems I'm the odd one out, I think he looks HOT in those shades . The only minor problem is the necklace, But i'm sure I could overlook that given a chance :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 pm

plaka wrote:It seems I'm the odd one out, I think he looks HOT in those shades . The only minor problem is the necklace, But i'm sure I could overlook that given a chance :twisted: :twisted:
I'm with you plaka.

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:43 pm

bumblebee wrote:
plaka wrote:It seems I'm the odd one out, I think he looks HOT in those shades . The only minor problem is the necklace, But i'm sure I could overlook that given a chance :twisted: :twisted:
I'm with you plaka.
"But he mentioned his longtime American girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, with whom he lives in Los Angeles and London. He wears a silver necklace inscribed with a quotation “about taking your heart wherever you go,” he said when asked, sounding suddenly shy."
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=1770

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:48 pm

advicky wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
plaka wrote:It seems I'm the odd one out, I think he looks HOT in those shades . The only minor problem is the necklace, But i'm sure I could overlook that given a chance :twisted: :twisted:
I'm with you plaka.
"But he mentioned his longtime American girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, with whom he lives in Los Angeles and London. He wears a silver necklace inscribed with a quotation “about taking your heart wherever you go,” he said when asked, sounding suddenly shy."
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=1770
But I thought he did take Sats everywhere! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:53 pm


User avatar
Cicero
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Copenhagen

Post by Cicero » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:41 pm

Nice pics :D :D :D
I'd love to see his blue eyes instead of those shades but he looks cool..
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:15 pm

JoniJoni wrote:
He looks a little heavy with the makeup, perhaps because of the flu.
He seems to have been heavy with the make-up, yes, since Berlin. He still looks incredible though, makes you wonder what he crawls out of his sick bed looking like, can't be that bad!

User avatar
summer_wine
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: Sarajevo, BiH

Post by summer_wine » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Baby, take off your coat... real slow.
Take off your shoes.
I'll take off your shoes.
Baby, take off your suit... yes
U can leave your glasses on
U can leave your glasses on


everything looks good on him :)

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:35 pm

Good lord, do you see Olga's shoes. I thought she was looking super casual until I looked down at the bling!

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:02 pm


User avatar
Sazza
Posts: 1048
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 am
Location: Wherever Daniel is...

Post by Sazza » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm

Love how they all look here! For a man with the flu he is bearing up well!!
Not sure about Olga's shoes though! :? Otherwise I think she looks stunning, as usual!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."

Post Reply