Live with Regis and Kelly

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

advicky wrote:BUT WHERE IS THE WHOLE INTERVIEW?

good things come to those who can wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

well I think we haven't found it until yet, I'm sure it will appear :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

A little more with Kelly hamming it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwuj2IjXxvA
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I watched it last night on DVR. Very amusing, it was so funny how Kelly was suggesting that Regis had a thing for Daniel and Regis played along quite merrily. They both clearly had a lot of respect for him and his acting. Nice to see and a refreshing change from the Matt Lauer style of interviewing.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

As I'm not familiar with this show, this seems to be strange to me...

the show of 12th November is online and at the end they announce Daniel but then...nothing

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

stolen from the brand-new-vids-thread
JoniJoni wrote:
advicky wrote:
Dunda wrote: This is GREAT.....
Yes.
My only sorrow that I haven't found Regis and Kelly. Is it possible that nobody has uploaded it?
Here tis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7JV9au4NM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmT-rgBEq6c

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Dunda wrote:stolen from the brand-new-vids-thread
JoniJoni wrote:
advicky wrote: Yes.
My only sorrow that I haven't found Regis and Kelly. Is it possible that nobody has uploaded it?
Here tis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7JV9au4NM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmT-rgBEq6c
Thanks! That's the way I like to see Daniel! Kelly is soooo cute!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Guinness

awful

Post by Guinness »

i watched the interview...and i cant believe it was as "respectful"as someone here blogged, just my american view, no offense absolutely,...Regis and Kelly suck and he should go on Oprah. Regis asked about how his birthday went RECENTLY. idiot!! who ever got that information for him should be tarred and feathered, jeez, i could have his job-i know when his b-day is! same month as mine!! . and kelly acted like a full blooded, blonde hair tart flappin her fake eyelashes an instead of making all women proud she is a spokesperson. but she did mention that as men age they do get as good looking as ever! oooh, how observant. if i were him i would have kicked both their chairs over and walked out. but he is awesome and had a little English reserve in him!!! ~guinness, get me drunk, captain.
Dunda
Administrator

Re: awful

Post by Dunda »

Guinness wrote:Regis asked about how his birthday went RECENTLY. idiot!! who ever got that information for him should be tarred and feathered, jeez, i could have his job-i know when his b-day is!

sorry but this question about his 40th birthday was in almost every longer interview like JR.... and I got the impression that Daniel has enjoyed this appearance.
Last edited by Dunda on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I got the impression the interview was successful. As Daniel goes, he cracked a few jokes himself and did well. I really enjoyed it. Kelly is not a journalist or anything like Ann Curry. She's not going to ask about the economics of the film industry or the budget deficit. Kelly was a former soap opera star. She is just light entertainment and fluff much like most Bond girls. My husband really enjoyed her "screen test" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless the host gets nasty I give them the benefit of the doubt if they don't know something. I mean Regis must be as old as Daniel's father, so what would he know about "the kids" these days. :lol:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I got the impression the interview was successful. As Daniel goes, he cracked a few jokes himself and did well. I really enjoyed it. Kelly is not a journalist or anything like Ann Curry. She's not going to ask about the economics of the film industry or the budget deficit. Kelly was a former soap opera star. She is just light entertainment and fluff much like most Bond girls. My husband really enjoyed her "screen test" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless the host gets nasty I give them the benefit of the doubt if they don't know something. I mean Regis must be as old as Daniel's father, so what would he know about "the kids" these days. :lol:
Agreed, I think there is something self-deprecating about Regis and Kelly that appeals to Daniel's ever-so self deprecating English humour.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

His birthday was mentioned on Leno too , I forget if it was on the toda show or not . They only see him in the states when he is promoting as movie so they have to play catch up , question wise . I feel sometimes guests in general who don't watch these shows don't get the humor and flow of the hosts .

Simon Baker was on the View today talking about being Peoples sexist blond .... and Elizabeth made a comment about Tasmania being close to New Zeland and he said it was about as close as Russia was to Alaska and the audience all went ohhhhh .I think they
( the audience )took it as a snipe to Liz but he doesn't watch the View and know of her fondness of Palin . He kind of looked like a deer in the headlights .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thank you D_C :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
getlost

Post by getlost »

Wow,he is very well-dressed and good looking!
I'd like to see this interview.
I tried to do it but the link doesn't work anymore!Does someone has it to put it again?
Thanks!