Quantum of Solace Australian Premiere - 15 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Wowza, the reporter's wife kissed and dated DC back in his youth and to see DC's comment "Oh, Jesus Christ"! Priceless.
that was totally cringe worthy. :lol: It would be different if it was the reporters sister or something, but his WIFE...erg. Awkward. I felt so bad for Daniel :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha ha Lu, I didn't think of it like that, the kind of "we've shared the same saliva" angle!
Yeah, and the worst thing is, it's like the reporter is proud of it. "I've shared my wife with Daniel Craig..." ICK...have dignity much????? :lol: :roll:

Maybe marriage is "different" in australia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Less jealousy involved. My husband covers his ears and starts singing whenever I start to talk about any of my past boyfriends or sexual experiences. :twisted: He chooses to believe there has never been anyone but him. :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote: that was totally cringe worthy. :lol: It would be different if it was the reporters sister or something, but his WIFE...erg. Awkward. I felt so bad for Daniel :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha ha Lu, I didn't think of it like that, the kind of "we've shared the same saliva" angle!
Yeah, and the worst thing is, it's like the reporter is proud of it. "I've shared my wife with Daniel Craig..." ICK...have dignity much????? :lol: :roll:
some men have a odd logic....maybe he thinks that he is just as cool and hot as Daniel, because his wife has chosen him after a short hanky-panky with Daniel

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st ... 85,00.html

this one is just great, they "peeped" his swearing :lol: :lol:

"what a stupid question is that?"
They were all sillyquestions, and you get the feeling, that despite the laughter, that he is getting a little sick of the same old mundane interviews. But worth it for the beeps!
and that's the reason why it is great! :lol: :lol: he's much more relaxed this time and could laugh about the silly questions without pretending to be "all ears" and tell them how stupid their questions are.

I love to see that he has become much more quick-witted even when the camera is on.
Yup, his patience is getting a bit short edged. Love it, how he throws his answers into that guys face - straight and to the point.
Also, dark colours just look best on him. Dunda, how about a little linkie, pleeze :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote: They were all sillyquestions, and you get the feeling, that despite the laughter, that he is getting a little sick of the same old mundane interviews. But worth it for the beeps!
and that's the reason why it is great! :lol: :lol: he's much more relaxed this time and could laugh about the silly questions without pretending to be "all ears" and tell them how stupid their questions are.

I love to see that he has become much more quick-witted even when the camera is on.
Yup, his patience is getting a bit short edged. Love it, how he throws his answers into that guys face - straight and to the point.
Also, dark colours just look best on him. Dunda, how about a little linkie, pleeze :lol:
here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=985E0Q74

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks - I will learn to do this at least 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I have a question. What contraption does Sats use to prevent her "dignity" from spilling out?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:I have a question. What contraption does Sats use to prevent her "dignity" from spilling out?
The edges of the dress along the cleavage have a stiff material in the seam. Or sometimes they just use double stick tape.
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »