LAX Airport - November 26, 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Germangirl wrote:This - for whatever reason - really made me laugh. Maybe he isn´t shoving the cart to be able to put his eyes down - be more invisible. Sorry man, didn´t work.

Do you see the girl in the background pointing? "Is that Daniel Craig? No can't be, he's dressed so odd!"

Still love him. After living out of suitcase for weeks, he looks better than I would.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

OMG, he looks like a mess, that must be his worst outfits ever!!! But I noticed he loosed his belt... hmmmm!

StarryDannyFan xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

to be a securty person at lax.. :lol:

i would make him strip search for secuirty reasons :P

and then wand him :twisted:

too much dirty talk? :?

wonder where they are today???? holiday. with family?
Linda

Post by Linda »

Give the guy a break. He still looks good in everything he wares. Maybe he has a cold or sore throat. He may have been pushing the cart but she was holding it when they took the picture. I often push the luggage chart while my husband picks out the luggage. We don`t really know what the situation was, so let`s not pick on the Daniel. By the way, thanks for the pictures, they are great. Was wondering what Daniel was up to, know we know.
calypso

Post by calypso »

yes great pics...he look good, he deserve for relaxed look after all suits he wore..

his bottom (ass) needs jeans now not suits for holiday...

but wearing glasses attracts attention , the man in brown a bodygurard?
Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:
Germangirl wrote:This - for whatever reason - really made me laugh. Maybe he isn´t shoving the cart to be able to put his eyes down - be more invisible. Sorry man, didn´t work.

Do you see the girl in the background pointing? "Is that Daniel Craig? No can't be, he's dressed so odd!"

Still love him. After living out of suitcase for weeks, he looks better than I would.
LMAO!

I still love him too. What can you do? He has a right to dress however the hell he wants, especially on a long flight after SO MANY long flights. god bless the man. I hope his beach comes soon, he deserves it.

(Like you, GG, I guiltily await the beach pics :twisted: )
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:

LMAO!

I still love him too. What can you do? He has a right to dress however the hell he wants, especially on a long flight after SO MANY long flights. god bless the man. I hope his beach comes soon, he deserves it.

I adore the man too, but he does look a little bit like a camp thespian in these pics, bless him.
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Do you see the girl in the background pointing? "Is that Daniel Craig? No can't be, he's dressed so odd!"

LMAO!

I adore the man too, but he does look a little bit like a camp thespian in these pics, bless him.
THESPIAN!! ROFL!!!

That's the word I've been searching for.

Daniel, you can hide behind your scarves and glasses and silly hats and thespian poses...you're still a sexy beast. :twisted:
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

no he look like painter who did my house last week.. :shock:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I'm another cardi lover but at least he didn't wear the smurf hat ... maybe we should have a airport thread for all the airport pics so we can compare them all .
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

He looks relaxed and casual. The scarf is all wrong, but he looks okay.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

calypso wrote:no he look like painter who did my house last week.. :shock:
calypso, did you invite him in? :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

JoniJoni wrote:
:lol:

No he charge me too much for paint..i pissed off..
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

calypso wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
:lol:

No he charge me too much for paint..i pissed off..
You girls are just too funny!!!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Um, can I get the number to that painter please. :lol:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig