Brand new vids as of December 08

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

D_C, ohhhhhh, thank you :D :D :D :D :D .
Some of this precious smiles of Daniel changes everything.
Last edited by Jana66 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66 wrote:D_C, ohhhhhh, thank you :D :D :D :D :D .
You´re welcome ;)
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

UUUUAAAAAAAUUUUUUUU :shock:

:D

Thanks D_C. You are always presenting us with your great skills :wink:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
getlost

Post by getlost »

Many thanks!What a nice video!I wish I could take the first airplane to go there! :P
And thanks for the caps! :D
calypso

Post by calypso »

gracias for these.

i feel like little girl looking at them yes?
all giggly and the flustered.
ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

You´re welcome, ladies ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

icelemt38 wrote:I'm uploading Daniel's vid to youtube at the moment, didn't know it takes this long.

September 12 8pm Perf:

Hugh's vid on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR8HFmGILw

Daniel Stagedoor-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1LCZ4MN

Hugh Stagedoor-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PLJGR78
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Watching DC - can they possibly rush him any more? I wonder why that is :evil: But we have seen Laura do that all the time, also.
But what great quality, ice and all smiles, too. :D

He said - "I think, we are getting better" From what I have heard you guys certainly do.

In the Hugh vid from You Tube you can see, the crowd is bigger there - so maybe us october girls get lucky and the crowds have diminished - because, who is going there? Tourists and people, who live there and those, who live there have done it by then - Hopefully.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

JEC57 wrote:Lovely view of Daniel with his fans, he is so sweet. (......and where are all those body guards?? :wink: )
:D :D Once you are able to take your eyes away from Daniel, you will notice the two guys hovering behind him all the time. Security or not?
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lovely vids.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Lovely view of Daniel with his fans, he is so sweet. (......and where are all those body guards?? :wink: )
:D :D Once you are able to take your eyes away from Daniel, you will notice the two guys hovering behind him all the time. Security or not?
Yes, exactly like in all those premiers etc - guess its what the insurance asked for. One crazy fan hurting them and it costs the production REAL money and will cause considerable trouble with delays and all.

When the nice Mr Riedel fom the New York Post hit the net with his report about bodyguards 24/7 (which was reported as wrong later on - even if only on twitter) he wrote his hero HJ would have none. I seriously doubt that HJ can decide that. Certainly about 24/7 but surely NOT when it comes to public apperarences - there it has to be made sure, that security is top notch because - see above...

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Just to be sure, I checked: two guys hovering around Hugh as well in ice's video. The white-haired young guy this time with him, not Sats/DC.

So they probably have a couple of guys working at least when the stars come and go - and an equal amount of security for both divos :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

agrippina wrote:
That's just pretty much the usual though isn't it, like most of his official appearences? The way the basura press were reporting it, it sounded like wall-to-wall muscle every minute from dawn to dusk.

Hugh has exactly the same so there no difference between them, but what a shame someone had to report that c**p and rain on Daniel's parade (no pun intended!! :roll: )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Hugh has exactly the same so there no difference between them, but what a shame someone had to report that c**p and rain on Daniel's parade (no pun intended!! :roll: )
That´s exactly what the guy on twitter has been reporting (he seemed to have worked for the production at least during rehearsals) but then, I think we forget, that this is what happens to all of them. There will always be a "He can´t drive stick, he lost a tooth" stories on the rich and famous - only here we care. I am sure, he shouts a short f***, rolls his eyes and forgets all about it - otherwise, how can you survive and not get bitter?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »