Veins!!!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

T-Yo

Post by T-Yo »

nope, never seen it
is there an "intimate" scene in there or him nekkid??wow never thought bout that one hahaha :D
but i look forward seeing that movie
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

T-Yo wrote:nope, never seen it
is there an "intimate" scene in there or him nekkid??wow never thought bout that one hahaha :D
but i look forward seeing that movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qB_DNvuOdc
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

T-Yo, quite afew shots of him naked in the bath, and in some voices wandering outside in london with not stitch on.
from love is the devil, i was expecting the worse, to be shocked from this film but actually it wasnt too bad, the worse scenes are in the utube vid gg posted.

If u look in the gallery under some voices, movies etc u will find them, also naked at start of flashbacks of a fool.
from some voices
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:T-Yo, quite afew shots of him naked in the bath, and in some voices wandering outside in london with not stitch on.
from love is the devil, i was expecting the worse, to be shocked from this film but actually it wasnt too bad, the worse scenes are in the utube vid gg posted.

If u look in the gallery under some voices, movies etc u will find them, also naked at start of flashbacks of a fool.
from some voices
Tell him to look after what is in the shadow in the first pic and that it was frigging cold in the second :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Not Ray's willy please - I have to protect him!!! LOL.

SDF xx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Not Ray's willy please - I have to protect him!!! LOL.

SDF xx
I know, poor ray, bugger these women on the forum are always looking at his willy.
love ya cheryl x
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

LOL, love ya back Cheryl... hope to get to know u more.

SDF xx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:LOL, love ya back Cheryl... hope to get to know u more.

SDF xx
Will do xxx
T-Yo

Post by T-Yo »

WOW didn't epect there would be lots of danny's nekkid picts hahaha
anyway isn't he's shy or embarras u know walking around the studio/set and talk to people in nekkid...i mean like..WOW he must be dedicated to his job and he's really TOTAL doing his carrier as an actor now that's got to be two thumbs up!! :D :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Hi T-Yo, in some voices, it was very early in the morning in London, he had quite a few brandies apparently, maybe for dutch courage or because it was oct/nov and freezing. Yep he gets his kit frequently but all to do with the character he's playing. love it!