Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Northcoast wrote:
Alina wrote:But they are all 'fakes'.
I wonder whether the rumours about Statham being cast in Layer Cake sequel were true. I mean, are they going to go ahead with it or not? I never liked the idea in the first place.
I just watched Layer Cake this weekend while listening to the director's comments. At the end of the movie while XXXX is laying on the steps the director says that we don't know if he dies or lives. Says that XXXX never closes his eyes in case they want to do a sequel. Well, I hope XXXX lives and goes off into the sunset, but I don't want a sequel. Layer Cake is perfect as is. Also, I went on Jason Statham's IMDB page and it doesn't include Layer Cake as a future project.
I did exactly the same thing :lol: Just to make sure. And I really hope there will be no sequel. I don't want them to tarnish such a gem with a follow-up, which would probably turn out to be another Statham-type 'straight to DVD' movie.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

At least Viva La Madness it written by Connolly himself, so a sequel would be "genuine" :lol:

Can't imagine Statham though

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Alina wrote:
Northcoast wrote:
Alina wrote:But they are all 'fakes'.
I wonder whether the rumours about Statham being cast in Layer Cake sequel were true. I mean, are they going to go ahead with it or not? I never liked the idea in the first place.
I just watched Layer Cake this weekend while listening to the director's comments. At the end of the movie while XXXX is laying on the steps the director says that we don't know if he dies or lives. Says that XXXX never closes his eyes in case they want to do a sequel. Well, I hope XXXX lives and goes off into the sunset, but I don't want a sequel. Layer Cake is perfect as is. Also, I went on Jason Statham's IMDB page and it doesn't include Layer Cake as a future project.
I did exactly the same thing :lol: Just to make sure. And I really hope there will be no sequel. I don't want them to tarnish such a gem with a follow-up, which would probably turn out to be another Statham-type 'straight to DVD' movie.
PLEASE NO!!! That would be my only response to the prospect of a sequel to Layer Cake with Statham and NOT Daniel!! :shock: It would have been utter blasphemy. I am really pleased that the project seems to be in turnaround, assuming the rumour was 'true' in the first place... :? 8)
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I guess in a sequel XXXX could be dead and gone and the new "boss" would be Jason Statham?? If they try to pull off Statham as XXXX I'd be soooo disappointed.
Wag More, Bark Less

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Viva la Madness starts after the recovery of XXXX . He's running a hotel in Jamaica....

Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:Viva la Madness starts after the recovery of XXXX . He's running a hotel in Jamaica....
So, I'm saying NO to the sequel, especially if that Statham guy is to be XXXX. :thumbdown:
Alina

Post by Alina »

:lol:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

This has probably been posted before but never mind: 'License to Thrill' by Bambi

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Definitely captured him, no i haven't seen it before thks
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

THis is great. Reminds me of Bee's former avatar which was really well done!

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:THis is great. Reminds me of Bee's former avatar which was really well done!
Yes Bee certainly has a talent there!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Only because his face is too perfect, I'm wondering if it isn't a Photoshop filter?????
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:Only because his face is too perfect, I'm wondering if it isn't a Photoshop filter?????
I think it is ;)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
sf2la wrote:Only because his face is too perfect, I'm wondering if it isn't a Photoshop filter?????
I think it is ;)

Bambi is a quite a well known street artist here in the uk, not quite on the scale of Banksy yet but certainly well recognised.

http://www.waltonfinearts.com/bambi-street-artist/
Alina

Post by Alina »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Alina wrote:
I think it is ;)

Bambi is a quite a well known street artist here in the uk, not quite on the scale of Banksy yet but certainly well recognised.

http://www.waltonfinearts.com/bambi-street-artist/
Still, the drawing looks exactly like a copy of the famous blue trunks pic. The only artistic thing about it is the skullful hand of the artist. It's nice, I could have it framed and put it on my desk, but it's not original, iykwim, that's why my impression was it was made using a Phortoshop filter. But yeah, he captured Daniel quite well.