Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Great! I never noticed it before but in the CR tux pic with the gun his hair is so much longer, was it an early publicity shot before filming started?
There are two different versions out there

I prefere the one with the short hair :wink:
Mrs. B. we discussed this ages ago. The 1st one was when DC first became Bond, the 2ndone is much better IMO, like the shorter hair.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Duh sorry! His face is different too - hardened like his Bond was.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Wow! I never knew there were two! Such a difference. It's almost like two different people. I prefer the second one, too. Were they trying to make him 'less blonde' in the first? The slicked back hair, the too-long sideburns, the overall brown hue to the photo, and the lighting on his nose aren't the most flattering. He's a hunk of a hunk in the second.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Were they trying to make him 'less blonde' in the first? The slicked back hair, the too-long sideburns, the overall brown hue to the photo, and the lighting on his nose aren't the most flattering.
I don't think so, this is just a bad copy of the pic.
This one has no brown hue at all. The nose is still the same, though :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Wow, yeah, big difference in the little copied photo. Dang, he looks so much better with shorter hair. I never thought I'd say that. But that CR cut :thud: . The Academy should have made a special Best Oscar category just for his hair stylist. It would have beat out Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Film, etc. I hope Babs paid her/him extremely well. Oh, and then there are those introducing Daniel lifeboat pics. Poor guy...It was like feeding him to the wolves. He showed them though!! :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually, I don't like either pic, never did, but certainly the second is much better. The first is still with Invasion hair. I never thought, longer hair is his best look.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

The first pic of DC with brown eyes he looks so different as I do prefer him with his natural baby blues :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

BondBabe2008 wrote:The first pic of DC with brown eyes he looks so different as I do prefer him with his natural baby blues :lol:
The eyebrows too, makes quite a difference when they are dyed, same with Javier in SF.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its a REAL turn off for me.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Okay, I would NOT be interested to follow THAT guy AT ALL. NADA. Maybe it's the facial expression, but it just doesn't look like him to me. What convinced me was the kinked right ear. Wow, from that to HHH. Amazing.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

THIS IS A LIVE BABY, BORN WITHOUT THE MOTHER'S "WATER" BEING BROKEN FIRST!

It's a newborn, still in the sac. I thought it was an amazing opportunity to see something so rare. Like a glimpse of what it's like "on the inside". Hope you all appreciate it as much as I do. I can't believe how squished up they are, inside of it! Amazing!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:lol: :lol: first his birth certificate on ebay and now that :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I was really enjoying this egg I'm having for breakfast! :?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I posted it, because I thought, this was an amazing, never seen before pic. Sorry...