Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:SO glad the person took and posted a pic of it! Thank you SG for posting here! I googled McClane and that still didn't tell me who he is. I'm more surprised at the shirt tail being out. Did they plan to meet up there together? If CC was there, he wouldn't be needed in the dsfwnnse sense.
John McClane is Bruce Willis in the Die Hard films :lol:
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Emma Hemming is Bruce Willis's wife.

They're on holiday at the moment. Possibly the Carribean. She hashtagged "about tonight" which may mean Daniel is away on vacation too.

Also on the insta post someone else said they were sitting nearby and it was an awesome sight.

Well done Sylvia for finding and posting! #supersleuth
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh! Thanks for the info. I kept thinking, "Who is the bald guy?" That is definitely quite the trio. Love the words printed in the pic. So Daniel is in the Caribbean. Has to be on holiday between filming. I love pics like this. And yes, SG, #supersleuth!!!! Good one, GG.

But where does Emma Hemming come in? Did she post this pic on Instagram?
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Yes Emma is Bruce's wife. She's on vacation and posted this pic on insta. Another guest there on vacation at the same place posted the same pic on Twitter with the hashtag #danielcraig
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

KillerHeels wrote:Yes Emma is Bruce's wife. She's on vacation and posted this pic on insta. Another guest there on vacation at the same place posted the same pic on Twitter with the hashtag #danielcraig
If I were Emma, I'd be wishing I were married to the guy on the left!! :lol: interesting that Arnold doesn't appear to be even 6'. Anyway, Daniel looks good. Cute he got the only call out on the other post. Ha!! Oh Daniel, blessed with all the right genes, with the key one being masculine charisma.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes :jamming:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

sf2la wrote:
KillerHeels wrote:Yes Emma is Bruce's wife. She's on vacation and posted this pic on insta. Another guest there on vacation at the same place posted the same pic on Twitter with the hashtag #danielcraig
If I were Emma, I'd be wishing I were married to the guy on the left!! :lol: interesting that Arnold doesn't appear to be even 6'. Anyway, Daniel looks good. Cute he got the only call out on the other post. Ha!! Oh Daniel, blessed with all the right genes, with the key one being masculine charisma.
Here's the Twitter post sf

https://twitter.com/applauseNewYork/sta ... 6154732546
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote: interesting that Arnold doesn't appear to be even 6'.
I guess Arnold is shrinking due to old age. :lol:

He once was 6'.1
He wasn't able to cheat on that standing almost nacked on stage for many years with no chance of wearing lifts :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Both your standees in one pic :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

This "sh*t" is dope! 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

And that it is!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I believe its not recent. I seem to remember that outfit

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He 'could' be wearing the same jumper/sweater. Too bad it has that writing across it, but any pic is a good pic (except that granddad pic!)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Does A know?