Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote: Like JEC said, the lighting is not the best and he looks a bit pale... but nevertheless... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
But its the look on his face, that I don´t like, so I guess - padded cell, here I come :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Germangirl wrote:For a reason I couldn´t even say, this series doesn´t do it for me at all. I know, he looks very naughty and all, but... :roll: Is there something wrong with me? :shock:

I'm with you on this one Germangirl. I also can't say what it is, but there's something not quite right
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote: I'm with you on this one Germangirl. I also can't say what it is, but there's something not quite right
Ok then :D - padded cell for the two of us. Its quite comfy there, I can tell you. Could you please tell me, what you old forum name was? I am thinking about it, but can´t remember.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

JEC57 do you happen to know what interview this picture you uploaded was from?

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Zibzabzut wrote:JEC57 do you happen to know what interview this picture you uploaded was from?

It was an old one and a short one but I have a mental blank. (...getting old I'm afraid! :lol: ) I'll have a look and try to find it.

I think it appeared on another thread here so Dunda may be able to give a quicker answer (she of the super-memory for where all things are located on DtD :lol: :wink: )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Zibzabzut wrote:JEC57 do you happen to know what interview this picture you uploaded was from?

It was an old one and a short one but I have a mental blank. (...getting old I'm afraid! :lol: ) I'll have a look and try to find it.

I think it appeared on another thread here so Dunda may be able to give a quicker answer (she of the super-memory for where all things are located on DtD :lol: :wink: )
It was a short scene in another interview, but we could never find the whole thing - and I know, the digger tried.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:It was a short scene in another interview, but we could never find the whole thing - and I know, the digger tried.
If Dunda-the-digger could not find it then I fear no-one can. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:It was a short scene in another interview, but we could never find the whole thing - and I know, the digger tried.
The vid from the picture isn´t in this forum at all. Thelma and some others searched for the video god knows where and couldn´t find it :(

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
The vid from the picture isn´t in this forum at all. Thelma and some others searched for the video god knows where and couldn´t find it :(
It would be fun to try to guess.
I say by the length of his hair and his weight and his clothes (that notched t-shirt), it's pre-JamesBond. I think it's a photo from a Layer Cake publicity tour interview.
What do you all think?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: If Dunda-the-digger could not find it then I fear no-one can. Image
It would be fun to try to guess.
I say by the length of his hair and his weight and his clothes (that notched t-shirt), it's pre-JamesBond. I think it's a photo from a Layer Cake publicity tour interview.
What do you all think?
Sorry to answer this again, but yes, its deffo from LC. It was said to be so in the main interview.

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

GG, Dunda, Thelma, you are all amazing! Photographic memories for visual and remembered details of all things DC!
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Well thank you guys for trying, perhaps one day this mystery interview will magically pop up on youtube :lol:
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Zibzabzut wrote:Well thank you guys for trying, perhaps one day this mystery interview will magically pop up on youtube :lol:
Maybe it will :lol:. But maybe it will disappear as soon as it appeared :lol:.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Germangirl wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote: I'm with you on this one Germangirl. I also can't say what it is, but there's something not quite right
Ok then :D - padded cell for the two of us. Its quite comfy there, I can tell you. Could you please tell me, what you old forum name was? I am thinking about it, but can´t remember.
It was BondGirl007uk - a bit long-winded so thought to change it. New one is inspired by Love & Rage :twisted:

Looking forward to the padded cell - somewhere comfy to stay and dream of Dan
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
It was BondGirl007uk - a bit long-winded so thought to change it. New one is inspired by Love & Rage :twisted:

Looking forward to the padded cell - somewhere comfy to stay and dream of Dan
Oh yes, remember now. Thanks. So - how did you like it in the padded cell?