Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Black Art Fashion charity auction 2003

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Black Art Fashion charity auction 2003

wasn't this in 2004 when he attended with Kate Moss?

http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachri ... o/50923155

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not according to the Richard Young online site. He was also pictured with David Walliams.

http://www.richardyoungonline.com/image ... &op=Search
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But he has that Kate Moss look.. :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

what a crappy posture and a different angle while taking a photo can do :lol: :lol:

We know for sure he was really fit while filming CR and here he sports a yummie tummy :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh I love it, apparent paunch or not! Thanks for this. There's his old PA in the background!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Nice!! :D
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

That is a cool picture :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tha's what the Bond fans are dreaming of - a Get Together of all 6 for the anniversary and there are REALLY pissed, that Connery still holds on to his old grudge against the Broccolis (even though Cubby is dead forever) and whatnot and won't attend or even look in their direction,.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Do they think that is the reason why, i mean, he did go to cubby broccli's funeral, i think he is jsut getting on in years, and doesnt really like to travel much now, isnt he in his 80's now. He didnt go to micheal caine's tribute quite no. of years ago, which i think he could have done. I think he is old now and cant be bothered with it. I know he had disputes over royalities etc and took the broccilis to court over it, but that was in the 70's. I think maybe that Mr Connery thinks that Bond was a two edged sword for his career, being typecast early on. I dont think he travels much now, but i dont know any thing that is just my opinion. I mean he was the first bond, it would be a great event if sean connery was there too as majority of people think he was the best bond.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From what I kmnw, he was not at Cubbies funeral.

And he was at the tennis just now, so he is not too frail. I don't care, really though...

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:From what I kmnw, he was not at Cubbies funeral.

And he was at the tennis just now, so he is not too frail. I don't care, really though...
ohhh! man who holds a grudge then, who's funeral am i thinking of, with roger moore, pierce baby attended, god knows. i'm not bothered either.
Think its a bit bad of him really, i mean he did make his money out bond for alot of years.