Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Concidering when I'm having an online meeting to put this on my door.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha, go for it 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

It's always nice to hear others speaking of DC. He always says he is nothing like Bond. So he is playing guitar...it is not the first time somebody is saying so...
https://youtu.be/LbhFbSbgUsU
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lovely stuff. We know he has nerves 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just fount this pic over Tumbl. All I can say that he is still in great shape.. wow
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, get me a man with hair :twisted:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Yeah! This is a good one with a stylish haircut! :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Surfing Youtube found this and for me it is really interesting.
It is quite obvious that he really worked on himself. I admire people who constantly evolve. Someone Said this for him that he is the most evolved person. Cant remember nor when, nor where I read it, but I defenetely read such a thing.
https://youtu.be/Kg6d0Qhnk_s
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

My YouTube feed just provided this....never seen it before. Only problem is that it is dubbed in French... but you still can hear what he is saying in English...TGWTDT time maybe. Seems so. Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/I9cnHoWLIjA
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:47 pm Surfing Youtube found this and for me it is really interesting.
It is quite obvious that he really worked on himself. I admire people who constantly evolve. Someone Said this for him that he is the most evolved person. Cant remember nor when, nor where I read it, but I defenetely read such a thing.
This is really interesting! I like how Daniel's voice sounds. I'm sure they have voice lessons in acting schools, but he does it very naturally.
What I get from Daniel's personality about the way he speaks is that he is a people's person and immediately likeable, but not necessarily an extrovert. He can show you his vulnerability when he speaks and you respect him more for that, while with some interviewers he seems more relax and at home. The older he gets, I think he gets more relaxed. He doesn't sound posh to me, but you can tell he's special and you should listen to what he has to say.
To me he's fascinating, I can look at him speak all day :sigh:
What do you guys think - if you had to meet Daniel without knowing who he is what impression would he give you? :)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SilverLining wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:09 pm
videnovasan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:47 pm Surfing Youtube found this and for me it is really interesting.
This is really interesting! I like how Daniel's voice sounds. I'm sure they have voice lessons in acting schools, but he does it very naturally.
What I get from Daniel's personality about the way he speaks is that he is a people's person and immediately likeable, but not necessarily an extrovert. He can show you his vulnerability when he speaks and you respect him more for that, while with some interviewers he seems more relax and at home. The older he gets, I think he gets more relaxed. He doesn't sound posh to me, but you can tell he's special and you should listen to what he has to say.
To me he's fascinating, I can look at him speak all day :sigh:
What do you guys think - if you had to meet Daniel without knowing who he is what impression would he give you? :)
Hm...Lets see. I'm a person who likes to speak for whatever come up to so I think if we meet without knowing who he is I'm sure we will find something to chat about. But I think the point with him is that its not you to connect, but him and if he feels the person across is a decent, normal, intelligent and polite I think there is pretty good chance to have
nice chat just about everything. As for his voice I love his voice and the way he is using it. One thing is for sure he thinks faster then his mouth can move :wink: . So if I meet him I really wish that he connect with me and we will speak some hours. I wish.....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A