daniel TMZ

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This has become an amazing thread :shock: rather tasty :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:This has become an amazing thread :shock: rather tasty :lol:
It's always interesting which ways some threads are going... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want a pizza now :shock: (1:05 am :roll:) :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Calypso - are you on steroids in addition to vodka. You crack me up, I can't take the smile off my face!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Germangirl wrote:
laredo wrote:What would you put on your pizza ? I like pepperoni but , I know pepperoni as I kow it did'nt exsist in Italy when I was there 27 yrs ago ....ohhhh so long ago . Is it in other countries ? Sorry food gets me off topic sometimes .
Its known here and done quite regularly. Personally I don´t like it, but many do. I like pizza with the normal, average stuff like salami, champignons, onions, ham tuna...
Whats a chanpignon ?
Lu

Post by Lu »

laredo wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
laredo wrote:What would you put on your pizza ? I like pepperoni but , I know pepperoni as I kow it did'nt exsist in Italy when I was there 27 yrs ago ....ohhhh so long ago . Is it in other countries ? Sorry food gets me off topic sometimes .
Its known here and done quite regularly. Personally I don´t like it, but many do. I like pizza with the normal, average stuff like salami, champignons, onions, ham tuna...
Whats a chanpignon ?
Isn't it a type of mushroom?
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

si, french for mushroom

i grow my mushrooms for cooking, i make sauces and give to friends

i bake cake today for clebration for donatella my friend like is said before i had to concentrate not to ice DANIEL on the cake :roll:

i made a little marzipan man and called him daniel then ate him :shock:
i no not why i did this :roll:
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

i made a little marzipan man and called him daniel then ate him :shock:
i no not why i did this :roll:[/quote]

cuz you want to eat daniel's marzipan? (your red guy is talking to me again)
calypso

Post by calypso »

Guinness wrote:i made a little marzipan man and called him daniel then ate him :shock:
cuz you want to eat daniel's marzipan? (your red guy is talking to me again)[/quote]

oh yes, he looked a bit like Morph but i had leftover from cake and i made him, i gave him eyes to with two small silver balls

i left him for 10 mins then ate him :P

i no know about daniels marizipan but now you make me think :shock: :twisted:
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:
Guinness wrote:i made a little marzipan man and called him daniel then ate him :shock:
cuz you want to eat daniel's marzipan? (your red guy is talking to me again)

oh yes, he looked a bit like Morph but i had leftover from cake and i made him, i gave him eyes to with two small silver balls

i left him for 10 mins then ate him :P

i no know about daniels marizipan but now you make me think :shock: :twisted:
Image[/quote]

Morph says "bring it on" when he talks to me, like, right now, "bring it on, eat my marizipan". but then i look at your daniel and think of just giving him kisses all over especially big red kisses starting on his forehead, so i am okay now. 8)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I never watch TMZ , but I did today . They were not very nice to him .
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

laredo wrote:I never watch TMZ , but I did today . They were not very nice to him .
no they weren't, but he was! i could never keep my cool like he did. ear muffs and all he is hot. love leather on him. or off him.. ~g (did you miss-post this?)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

What do you mean miss post ...this is the tmz thread ?

Hey I wear muffs in Fl when it get cold enough ...they say if you keep the ears and head warm the rest of the body is warm .
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

laredo wrote:What do you mean miss post ...this is the tmz thread ?

Hey I wear muffs in Fl when it get cold enough ...they say if you keep the ears and head warm the rest of the body is warm .
i was very confused-that was completely rude-too many windows open with daniel on them. i wanted to respond to something you posted...i lost it. somewhere there was a discussion of muffs and naughty things. damn. too much guinness. please forgive i lov your posts!!! aaaahhh.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Guinness wrote:
laredo wrote:What do you mean miss post ...this is the tmz thread ?

i was very confused-that was completely rude-too many windows open with daniel on them. i wanted to respond to something you posted...i lost it. somewhere there was a discussion of muffs and naughty things. damn. too much guinness. please forgive i lov your posts!!! aaaahhh.
No prob , just wondering . Not rude at all . I just thought I missed something .