St. Barth Holiday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Germangirl wrote:D_C can go on with his studies of the angle tatoo :lol: This will be an additional christmas present for him...

That´s how we know and like him - low hanging pants and finger licking :D

You know with Lays potatoe chips 'you can't eat just one ". I'd like to lick his finglrs ..
I agree Sats should eat a few chips .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

calypso wrote:Image

i am not a jj poster thank you, i search internet for pics and then see they were on celebritybuzz and jj.
Calypso, I know you are not a justjared poster. I am sorry if I sounded that way. Thanks for posting the link. There are many more there now.

I only hate what some of his posters say. It's a sore spot with me.

Look, you can see his appendix scar. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

After having shoulder surgery AND promoting a Bond film I'm actually pretty surprised how good he looks. Those posters who are picking on him at JJ are probably fat old slobs who simply envy the people posted on the site, thus they feel so inclined to poke and prod at every miniscule detail. Hope he gets more R&R time in the months ahead, he deserves it.

Also: My mother (love her as I do :roll: ) is a registered nurse and saw me looking at the photos. She was like "He looks like that after having shoulder reconstruction? That's impressive." She also explained to me that obviously after any form of harsh medical treatment one really needs to be careful about how they excersise. Since he had work done in the shoulder region he'd need to be careful about what weights to use ect, I'm making some sense right?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JoniJoni wrote:
calypso wrote:Image

i am not a jj poster thank you, i search internet for pics and then see they were on celebritybuzz and jj.
Calypso, I know you are not a justjared poster. I am sorry if I sounded that way. Thanks for posting the link. There are many more there now.

I only hate what some of his posters say. It's a sore spot with me.

Look, you can see his appendix scar. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I laugh at the comments on JJ. Most are so silly. Like the ones claiming Sats is a man and DC is gay. Other stuff just sounds like sour grapes.
Lu

Post by Lu »

oh, I'm so glad to see him on a beach eating chips and relaxing!! Wonderful photos! And I agree, the man has not been able to exercise at risk of injuring his shoulder so for that, I think he looks damn good. I love his little potato chip belly. Someone as fit as him could get rid of that in 6 weeks of good exercise and diet, probably less. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I will be his personal trainer when he is ready to get back in tip top shape. :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Looking closely at his shoulder, they must have done the surgery through his armpit. No visible scars.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:oh, I'm so glad to see him on a beach eating chips and relaxing!! Wonderful photos! And I agree, the man has not been able to exercise at risk of injuring his shoulder so for that, I think he looks damn good. I love his little potato chip belly. Someone as fit as him could get rid of that in 6 weeks of good exercise and diet, probably less. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I will be his personal trainer when he is ready to get back in tip top shape. :twisted: :twisted:
i agree, he look like little boy with bag of crisps in hand :lol:
he has buddha belly yes? :P

i rub his little hair too and see what comes up... :twisted:
ImageImage
advicky

Post by advicky »

Satsuki has more than two hands!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great pics - and constantly eating :lol: Like he said - in his off time he is eating and drinking himself silly. Good to see him so unlike the serious man he sometimes becomes in a suit. Just happy among his family and friends. Cute weed wacker hair and yes, the bod is still fine - he hasn´t been able to work out for months now. Even though his Bond bod certainly was part of the reason, I fell for him back then, I don´t need this anymore, as I found so many other qualities to like and even admire...

..and yes, Faustine, I also sense the asshole qualities he might have ( I think, he can be a real pain in the a*** :lol:)...they just don´t overshadow the good :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for these pics. Looks like he enjoys some well earned rest.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Interesting company he keeps:

"The couple was accompanied by TV exec Andy Cohen (sitting in the sand, Bravo TV’s Senior Vice President of Production and Programming) as well as another mystery male (bucket hat)."

Maybe Sats production friends?

What I like about these shots, apart from the man himself, is the absolute ordinariness of the scene.

No cabanas, swim up bars, posing elite....just coke cans, crisps, beach towels spread on the sand and a group of friends having fun.
amanda7609daniel68

Post by amanda7609daniel68 »

You know what, its good to see him doing what men do best, sitting there with a bag of Crisps and making a pig of themselves. I can't see what all the fuss is about........he can work it all off again.....got to have some "me" time hasnt' he? I think he looks fab.......
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

D_C, maybe there is a clearer view of the ankle tattoo?