Defiance European Premiere - London - 6 January 2009

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Image

Daniel looks so fantastic and hot in a cardi...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Was there a pic of Jodie May at the premiere ?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Was there a pic of Jodie May at the premiere ?
Not that I've seen.
Crazy!
Ang

Post by Ang »

laredo wrote:Was there a pic of Jodie May at the premiere ?
yes she was wearing a lovely electric blue dress, very light, she must have been freezing.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Thelma wrote:Image
I keep going back to this pict, not for DCs face, which is funny; but look what the bodyguard is doing with the flashlight, shining it into the fan's video camera. :shock:
Crazy!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: I keep going back to this pict, not for DCs face, which is funny; but look what the bodyguard is doing with the flashlight, shining it into the fan's video camera. :shock:
Is the bodyguard doing that because there isn't supposed to be any private videotaping?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

cornell01 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: I keep going back to this pict, not for DCs face, which is funny; but look what the bodyguard is doing with the flashlight, shining it into the fan's video camera. :shock:
Is the bodyguard doing that because there isn't supposed to be any private videotaping?
That's my thought.
Crazy!
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Aragorn wrote:
Aman wrote:watch 'Daniel Craig defies 007 label'
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... om=&fg=rss
After the interviewer turns to the crowd, I'm the lad who gives the cheeky little grin.

During Jamie Bell's interview I walk along the red carpet, a guy from inside said he had a spare ticket and just gave it to me!!!1 Ikid you not!!!
I've always been a little bit lucky, I guess.
http://www.mymovies.net/player/default. ... 90&s=1&n=1
Nice vids
could someone please make some screencaps with me in them, I'm going to get some frames tomorrow for my DC autographs tomorrow and would love to get some photos of me there, and I don't know how to do it. Thanks alot!!! Dan is truly a nice person, all the press that he's miserable is sooooooooooo wrong, he came up to me and asked me how I was standing in the cold, a truly great bloke. We're all backed the right horse here.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Aman wrote: could someone please make some screencaps with me in them, I'm going to get some frames tomorrow for my DC autographs tomorrow and would love to get some photos of me there, and I don't know how to do it. Thanks alot!!! Dan is truly a nice person, all the press that he's miserable is sooooooooooo wrong, he came up to me and asked me how I was standing in the cold, a truly great bloke. We're all backed the right horse here.
I couldn't agree more :D :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
That's my thought.
I read somewhere that as a private person you aren't allowed to bring bigger cameras and objectives to a concert because that's the equipment of professional journalists. Maybe here it's the same that only accredited journalsists are allowed to make videos with such a 'big' camera like the bodyguard is shining into. Just guessing. Otherwise the bodyguard has to shine into every camera lens because you can make videos with a mobile, too. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »