Defiance French Premiere - Paris - 7 January 2009

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Fantastic pics is all I can say. Thanks a lot, D_C
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I like the cardi - and want to have it when he's done with it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks for the lovely photos one and all (Thelma, D_C, Faus)....

Cardi Dan - looks like a new one....very well made - he does carry it off rather well - more often than not, I think he likes this look....he's worn cardigans for a long time and seems very comfortable in them. I agree there are times he can look rather "stodgy" but in many shots - ie: cardi with t-shirt, or the beige shawl collar cardi in a profile shot I've seen - he's damn sexy.....such a clothes horse this guy is.

The Doll - I agree, Sats looks very sweet in this dress. Love the hair upswept like that. I was rather surprised to find out that it was Azzedine Alaia but then, he has often used texturing and linear shapes in his designs. The jacket/dress combo is interesting and I think it was a good idea to take the jacket off for the pictures....it would seem overwhelming beside Dan. The whole ensemble with the shoes (love the colour and the front view) is almost "whimsically elfish"....if the heel wasn't a wedgie, making it look rather like a boot/shoe, but instead....a sturdy high heel it might not look quite so heavy against the pale stockings and winter white dress....just my opinion. Perhaps the stockings make sense because it would look awkward with tanned legs and a knitted dress that looked so warm.....but then again, tanned legs and those shoes might have worked better - not sure.

One thing for sure, I don't think I've seen her wear the same outfit twice....and especially because it's a premiere. I wonder how often we will see her wear her gowns over again? Highly unlikely I reckon.

Thelma

Post by Thelma »