DC on The Daily Show 13.01.09

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:Why do we all feel the need to be dominated. Ok the occasional ass spank, but what happened to a good old snuggle and tenderness. Fantasies are there to be acted out, and boy we know he can act, so no worries there! :wink:
BB, I feel the need because I am a big perv!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course snuggles and tenderness are wonderful too. :D
My books!

sundance

Post by sundance »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:here you all go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZGHMWTT
A B I G thank you Elaine :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Why do we all feel the need to be dominated. Ok the occasional ass spank, but what happened to a good old snuggle and tenderness. Fantasies are there to be acted out, and boy we know he can act, so no worries there! :wink:

Of course you are :lol:

Still, to be honest, I'd rather have a relationship with Dan, than a one night stand of hot passion. There's an idea for a thread, "what do you want from Dan?"
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

i think dan watches the people who are going to interview him-and has a preconcieved notion of how he is going to play it. he studies people or roles or personalities, he is an actor-he gets it. and if you were being interviewed by someone you revere as opposed to someone you dont, you tend to act differently. each interview is so different. love both Jon and Dan---they have the same political views mostly too.....thank you so much for the vids and photos.
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:

Still, to be honest, I'd rather have a relationship with Dan, than a one night stand of hot passion. There's an idea for a thread, "what do you want from Dan?"
when we were keeping up the "This or That" thread in Daily Chat, that question came up a lot. Would you rather have a life long friendship with Daniel, or one night between the sheets??? I know what my answer was. :twisted: :lol:
My books!

Linda

Post by Linda »

Thanks for the pictures and the talk about the interview. When I tried it, it said, in Canada you can get the video here.... and I could not get it. Oh well. I would have liked to see how nervous Daniel was. Why would he be so anxious, he has done so many interviews?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote: BB, I feel the need because I am a big perv!!!!!!!!!!!

when we were keeping up the "This or That" thread in Daily Chat, that question came up a lot. Would you rather have a life long friendship with Daniel, or one night between the sheets??? I know what my answer was. :twisted: :lol:

The only wise answer...... Who need a new friend?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Linda wrote:Thanks for the pictures and the talk about the interview. When I tried it, it said, in Canada you can get the video here.... and I could not get it. Oh well. I would have liked to see how nervous Daniel was. Why would he be so anxious, he has done so many interviews?
Elaine has uploaded it here:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:here you all go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZGHMWTT

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Guinness wrote:i think dan watches the people who are going to interview him-and has a preconcieved notion of how he is going to play it. he studies people or roles or personalities, he is an actor-he gets it. and if you were being interviewed by someone you revere as opposed to someone you dont, you tend to act differently. each interview is so different. love both Jon and Dan---they have the same political views mostly too.....thank you so much for the vids and photos.
G - I think you're right about how he's different with each interviewer, based on his empathetic reaction to the individual. We have heard and read others who remark on that same thing. One article (about the time CR was released) was about an actor friend who had organized a charity effort (in Africa?) and received help from DC. The actor friend said DC is the most "evolved" person. Another fan wrote here on this forum about how kind DC was to her when she nervously asked for an autograph outside the theater where he was a play (pre-JamesBond time).
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
007Mania wrote:I haven't had time to watch the whole interview yet, but the screenscaps are some nice appetizer :D Thanks, D_C! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, Thelma is smaller.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOLOLLL!

I was totally squirming last night watching Dan in this interview! I have never yet seen him act so nervous and lost...so much for my "dominant" fantasies of him. :shock: :lol: He acted like Jon Stewart's bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still handsome though, as usual...I loved how embarrassed he looked when Jon Stewart mentioned his wife getting sweaty palms watching DC. :lol: :lol:
:lol: True, but then the whole interview seemed to me just like some sort of "Woah, how do I make James Bond cringe?" He surely succeeded in that, plus on almost not talking about Defiance. Daniel is an easy pick for this sort of thing, as he doesn´t try to act it off cool - which is the coolest thing in itsself IMO. JS seems to be one of those talk show hosts, whose main purpose is to make themselves look good and oh so funny. Never seen him before, but not a fan, I must say.
But I loved the little queek that was his "Yes" when asked, if he was afraid or somethink like that. :lol:

@ LU - I think you are right. He doesn´t make a very satisfying muse for dominant, as I don´t feel, he has one dominant bone in him - meaning finding it satisfying in real life. Not even with sex. I would give him wild , insatiable, also tender but not dominant. Too laid back, too sure of himself to have the need being dominant. 8) But that´s what fantasies are there for... :D

I love Jon Stewart and usually the only people he makes nervous is republicans and conservatives . I don't think he is as bad as Lettereman and you could tell he was a fan and had done some homework on Dan unlike sme interviewers . And as nervous as Dan was , he seemed to enjoy it and I bet would come again . The Daily Show is the Hip show to be on . I Never miss it . I couldn't of stood the last 8 years of Bush w/o him and The Colbert Report . Yesturday they showed the repubicans being So Nice to Hillary , I thought it was a sign of the apocplyse .
Part of wht Jon does is shtick . You just play the game and DON"T be so fricking serious .

Hey Elaine , maybe you should change your ( ? ) to say I who have touched his sweaty palms LOL .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote: LOLOLLL!

I was totally squirming last night watching Dan in this interview! I have never yet seen him act so nervous and lost...so much for my "dominant" fantasies of him. :shock: :lol: He acted like Jon Stewart's bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still handsome though, as usual...I loved how embarrassed he looked when Jon Stewart mentioned his wife getting sweaty palms watching DC. :lol: :lol:
:lol: True, but then the whole interview seemed to me just like some sort of "Woah, how do I make James Bond cringe?" He surely succeeded in that, plus on almost not talking about Defiance. Daniel is an easy pick for this sort of thing, as he doesn´t try to act it off cool - which is the coolest thing in itsself IMO. JS seems to be one of those talk show hosts, whose main purpose is to make themselves look good and oh so funny. Never seen him before, but not a fan, I must say.
But I loved the little queek that was his "Yes" when asked, if he was afraid or somethink like that. :lol:

@ LU - I think you are right. He doesn´t make a very satisfying muse for dominant, as I don´t feel, he has one dominant bone in him - meaning finding it satisfying in real life. Not even with sex. I would give him wild , insatiable, also tender but not dominant. Too laid back, too sure of himself to have the need being dominant. 8) But that´s what fantasies are there for... :D

I love Jon Stewart and usually the only people he makes nervous is republicans and conservatives . I don't think he is as bad as Lettereman and you could tell he was a fan and had done some homework on Dan unlike sme interviewers . And as nervous as Dan was , he seemed to enjoy it and I bet would come again . The Daily Show is the Hip show to be on . I Never miss it . I couldn't of stood the last 8 years of Bush w/o him and The Colbert Report . Yesturday they showed the repubicans being So Nice to Hillary , I thought it was a sign of the apocplyse .
Part of wht Jon does is shtick . You just play the game and DON"T be so fricking serious .

Hey Elaine , maybe you should change your ( ? ) to say I who have touched his sweaty palms LOL .
Not a bad idea :lol:
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I have one now and then .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks Elaine for the upload - love Jon's show!

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

laredo wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote: LOLOLLL!

Hey, Lerado---ditto-luv daily show & huge Ra-Pore fan!!! one of my parents friends LOVE the Report show-she a big-time Republican and she insisted to us "younger" kids that it was not a "show" what Steven colbert did to his guests---she believed Steven's outrageous obnoxious red statements!! i watched Steven when he was on JONs show. i was wondering who DC PR was that he didnt get on it yet!! so happy i am.
Lilu

Post by Lilu »