Spanking thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

ooh, that is my most fave picture of Daniel...well one of them anyway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In a few moments i'm going to get a real life spanking from my husband... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Just getting myself psyched up.
My books!

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Lu wrote:ooh, that is my most fave picture of Daniel...well one of them anyway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In a few moments i'm going to get a real life spanking from my husband... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Just getting myself psyched up.
That's a great picture.that's true.I love the look in his eyes and I love it's black and white.So it gets even more expression.But you still seem to see his wonderful blue eyes and his amazing blond hair :D !
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Everyone who didn't get their weekly spankies yesterday, will get them today. Daniel will be here about an hr. Phil and I are first for not doing as we were told yesterday... :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

As I'm well over due for my spankies as Dan was very cross with me this morning as I was teasing him this morning as would not get out of bed, he said that I will get huge hard spankies due to not doing as I were told to do lol :twisted:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Phil and I got real hard spankies this weekend because we sneaked out from the padded cell several times...
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

LOL as Dan is furious with me at the moment as I'm refusing to get off my computer lol as he said that I've gotta be in bed early this evening, as I'm not budging lol but here goes I'll get my A** spanked this evening :twisted: :lol:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Wedensday and spanking day. Since Phil and I have been good so far this week; Daniel will be quite good to us.... :roll:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Tonight I am due for my spankies as not had them for a while :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Well, I hope it takes a few days before I get mine again. Quite sore after yesterday's spanking.
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Last night I were given my spankies cor flipping heck Dan was extremely rough with me last night - I told him "Easy Tiger" lol he siad "Tough, you're getting more" - I thought oh gawd :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

You lot crack me up! Image

Have any of you seen the infamous Weeds scene. Or the one from Shoot Em Up......

First there's the threat:
http://www.video4viet.com/watchvideo.ht ... ing+Threat

Then the real thing a week later.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxyqy2SX ... PL&index=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ECep5OW ... re=related

Sadly the Weeds one is not the complete scene - the preamble leading to it is equally hilarious.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looks like the man has to share his affections with one more gal :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I got extra hard spankies today to push myself harder for tomorrow's final....
Last edited by Daskedusken on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:I got extra hard spankies today to push myself harder for tomorrow's exam....
:shock: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote: :shock: :lol:
Yeah, he wants me to do as best as possible, so he spanked me to make me study harder...