Oscars 2009

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Thanks for all the great photo's guys!! Daniel looked gorgeous as ever. I'm not too sure about Satsuki's dress, the colour looked good on her but the dress seemed to swamp her tiny frame, too fussy for such a petite lady.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

bumblebee wrote:Gorgeous, gorgeous. He presented 3 awards back-to-back - what a bonus! Tripped his lines twice, but looked amazing, shame they paired him with SJP.

Did anyone notice how they sat in the second row till he had done his presenting stint, and then never returned to the auditorium? Or did they?
I missed the Oscars as I had to work...but which 3 awards did he present?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Jocelyn919 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Gorgeous, gorgeous. He presented 3 awards back-to-back - what a bonus! Tripped his lines twice, but looked amazing, shame they paired him with SJP.

Did anyone notice how they sat in the second row till he had done his presenting stint, and then never returned to the auditorium? Or did they?
I missed the Oscars as I had to work...but which 3 awards did he present?
Best Art Direction, Costume Design, Makeup
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Did I ever mentioned that this man is just HOT?!? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks to everyone who posted pics. :)
D_C promised some screenshots of the show later... :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I had to laugh last night, when they showed a brief glimpse of them on the E red carpet coverage - my husband commented - "that woman (Sats) always looks so unhappy to be with him". I bit my tongue. :x
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

advicky

Post by advicky »

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I know we are not allowed to say thanks for the photos but these photos are amazing!!! I missed the Oscars as I got back from a long weekend with friends. So thank you very much to all who posted the photos, he looked so sexy and very much like James Bond in some photos!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I know we are not allowed to say thanks for the photos but these photos are amazing!!! I missed the Oscars as I got back from a long weekend with friends. So thank you very much to all who posted the photos, he looked so sexy and very much like James Bond in some photos!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Of course, we are allowed to say Thanks for all the effort put in here :wink:

Thanks Vicky for the vids - I think he did very well and his voice was powerful and strong - never mind the flubbing AND he smiled going on stage and during presentation - that´s a first :D For me, the best I´ve ever seen him...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:I know we are not allowed to say thanks for the photos but these photos are amazing!!! I missed the Oscars as I got back from a long weekend with friends. So thank you very much to all who posted the photos, he looked so sexy and very much like James Bond in some photos!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Of course, we are allowed to say Thanks for all the effort put in here :wink:

Thanks Vicky for the vids - I think he did very well and his voice was powerful and strong - never mind the flubbing AND he smiled going on stage and during presentation - that´s a first :D For me, the best I´ve ever seen him...
You're welcome. But I like best make up and I haven't found yet.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Daniel Craig and Sarah Jessica Parker presenting the awards on Oscar 2009.

2 Videos (FLV Format 15 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O7MKCNHD

xxx
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

So pretty! but who knew SJP had boobs???
Lu

Post by Lu »

thanks for all these pics...I didn't watch but I wish I had. Dan looks HOT...the pics of him and SJP backstage are TDF. Swoon. How he guides her.

LOVE Sats's dress except for that one poufy sleeve and the garish color. The draping is awesome.
My books!